had my baby...... Girl

I am so glad I had a tun of scans. He was all boy on mine. Congrats on your beautiful princess hun. I can't wait to see picts. What a beautiful surprise!!

Congrats hun...
:hug::hug:
What a suprise - makes me glad to be on team yellow.

xx

Wow, congratulations! I bet even members of Team Yellow won't be as surprised as you probably were. :) The nurse who did my gender scan took lots of shots of my little boy's bits, so I'm hoping it is what it's supposed to be and nothing else. Though, I'd say it'd be much easier to get away with putting a girl in lots of blue than to put a boy in lots of pink. :) Congratulations again!

When i went for my gender scan i actually thought it was a boy but the sonographer kept quiet for awhile and kept pushing my tummy i was starting to get worried until she said "you can probably see between the legs thats just the umbilical cord im just trying to move it" And when she wriggled we saw her bits n bobs or should i say lack of bits and bobs! hehe they have a 99.8% accuracy so i'm hoping theyre right lol I wonder if this is what happened at your scan hun? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->