Had my booking appointment :)

ClairAye

Mum to one of each!
Reaction score
Went well! :D

I saw the midwife I had with my son which was great, the last time she 'saw' him he was a bump :haha:

I already knew how to fill in my notes so did it all myself and so it took much less time than last time. My EDD according to them is 31st December putting me at 7 weeks + 2 days but since I'd only had 3 very wonky periods since LO only the scan (19 days!! :happydance: ) can tell how far along I really am.

Starting to get excited now! :happydance:

Congrats, that was also my due date when I had Oliver, it was really nice being due around Christmas! xx

I dunno, I loved having a summer baby! Buuuut think of all the food I can scoff haha? Xx

Congrats clair !
How exciting :)
19 days, ugh scans take so long to come !
Happy for you

Thanks guys! :D

Time is actually flying as I'm dreading my little man turning 1 (in ten days) plus I have him keeping my busy so the days are flying by! Lol

Yaaay if he/she like jason he/she might be a new years day bub!
Congrats again :)

That took me a minute to get :p Lol thank you :flower:

My son was born on 31st December! I like being heavily pregnant around winter cause I always felt warm lol
Congratulations once again :)

Haha I loved summer cause I could get my bump out :haha: But being heavily pregnant in May was not fun! Lol, thanks :flower:

16 days! :happydance:
It is flying cause I have my LO to keep me busy and it's 8 days after his birthday so that will come quick as I'm dreading it lol thank you :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->