Had my boys June 5th

Ashley9603

Reaction score
My water broke unexpectedly Thursday night,they were able to hold off the actual labor for 2 days so we could get steroids,all seemed well and Sunday I just went from bad to worse,so they were born c-section.Elijah was 2 pounds 9 ounces and James was 2 pounds 10 ounces.They are doing really well in the nicu.Im really emotional as I was hoping to stay pregnant for at least 32-34 weeks.I will post pictures later on.Im tired.

I am happy they are doing well--at how many weeks did you deliver?

Glad to hear you and your little ones are doing well. Congratulations :)

Congratulations, glad to hear your LO's are well.

I'm glad they are doing well. Lots of positive thoughts for strong babies coming home soon. Hope you are doing OK. Sounds like you've had a rough time of it. ((hugs))

Hi Ashley. Congratulations on the arrival of the boys.

Your mixed emotions are so understandable - I have been there, and know where you're coming from. If it helps, you have done so well to get to 29wks with twins. Twins are so unpredictable anyway, particularly when you have other pregnancy complications. I think you've done brilliantly. All that said, after my 24wker, I became almost pathological about keeping the twins in situ. People who haven't had the preemie experience just don't understand that. I do, so if you need me PM me hun x

Take care of yourself, rest well and give yourself time to adjust. You have two beautiful boys. xxx

I was only 29 weeks,I called the nicu this morning(we are going up daily)and they told me that they are doing really well.They are sleeping well and getting there breathing under control.Im a mess emotionally,however I am taking it one day at a time.

Congratualtions, hope they continue to do well x

Congratulations!!!! I will keep you and the babies in my prayers.

Just got back from the hospital and one of the boys(James)is off all breathing equipment,he can breathe all on his own.His brother is having some adjusting to do but he is doing better each day.

Just got back from the hospital and one of the boys(James)is off all breathing equipment,he can breathe all on his own.His brother is having some adjusting to do but he is doing better each day.

That's great news!! You have a couple of strong ones! :hugs:

congratulations on the arrival of your precious boys :)

sounds like they are doing fab and are little fighters :)

xoxo

Hiya.

Congratulations on the birth of your twins.. I had my girls at 29 weeks.. Its a long hard battle but you get there. My girls are now two and chattering away telling me to shullup all the time lol. Rude! :haha:
I see one of the little lads are off the breathing equiptment and thats great news. Little steps are huge milestones, some might not understand but a preemie mummy does.. Take one day at a time and remember all the neo staff are there for you too, if you have any questions dont be afraid to ask.
My girls were super fatty chunks considering, 3lb10oz and 3lb5oz.

Congratulations on the birth of your twins. I hope everything goes well the next few weeks. Amazing what they can do nowadays xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->