Had my boys June 5th

Wow, my emotions are also so mixed in reading this thread. On one hand, I'm so happy your boys are doing well and one is even off the breathing machine. On the other hand, I'm so sorry they arrived this early and am terrified of having something similar happen. Like someone else said, one day at a time, and you get through it.

Congratulations and I hope they continue to do well, grow quickly, and are home with you soon.

Congratulations on your beautiful boys, if you need to chat just PM me, my girls were born at 31+6wks - which isnt as early but Evie was 2lb13 because she was growth restricted and Georgia was 3lb13, I know what its like having premmie twins I'm here if you need to talk or just have any questions hun, stay strong, take lots of photos to look back on x x x

Well we got to hold them today,I also was able to change diapers!It was a great day.They are doing so well,I just take it one day at a time.Thanks everyone for your well wishes!My baby shower is the 18th,feels weird having one since Im not pregnant anymore lol!

I never ended up having one, I really wish I did. It was weird not knowing that it was my last day at work - just never going back! I didnt really get to say goodbye to people!

aww glad to hear your boys are doing so well and congratulations

We got to hold them plus change diapers yesterday.Its been an exhausting week,but so worth it.The boys are getting better each day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->