Had my first baby dream last night...

KatieMK

Reaction score
I had my first baby dream last night and it was a boy! My DH has been having dreams the whole pregnancy, and for the first couple months, it was always a girl, but a couple weeks ago it switched to always being a boy!

Anyone else having dreams??

I had a dream a few fews ago that my twins were one of each baby A was girl and baby B was a boy. Then more recently I had a dream they were both boys.

Had my first babydream too this week, but more graphic. I know BB is a boy. He was growing in belly and I cld see his handprint. He was pushing his hand out so hard it actually came through my skin. Then he grabbed my finger with his tiny hand. I woke up. Slightly horrified, but it was cute at same time.

I've had 2 baby dreams both in the 1st tri...
One - I'd just given birth to a baby girl
Two - I had a toddler girl and was panicking I couldn't get her into a good enough school..and that we needed to move house etc

Baby is a boy :dohh::haha:

I've had a few dreams the weirdest was when the baby was a newborn miniature copy of my husband. All of his features even his scars and birthmark and freckles on his face.

I find it strange that my dreams that revealed a gender in all 3 of my pregnancies have been correct!

My gender dreams have also been right with all 3 of mine! I even dreamt the sex (boy) and weight (9lb 1oz) of baby no2 who was team yellow and came out a 9lb 1oz boy! Lol x

I was sure I was having a girl, but this is my second boy. :)

I had my 1st baby dream 2 nights ago. That i was having twin boys. :twinboys: but i only have one baby in there lol
I'm actually hoping for a girl though :)

I dreamt I had a little girl but had my scan yesterday and he's definitely a little boy my 6th lol :)

That's awesome! Are you excited? :)
Super excited, over the moon. This baby is 1000% our last baby. ( DS3 was meant to be but this one was a big surprise lol ) he will be getting the snip before the end of this pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->