Had my first "real" mini meltdown last night...

txox3

Reaction score
So, don't get me wrong, I've had my fair share of frustrations and sadness and an entire whirlwind of emotions throughout this journey, but last night I had heard news (over facebook of course...I don't even know why I look sometimes :dohh:) that a former really good friend of mine just found out she is 8 weeks pregnant. I'm obviously ecstatic for her but while congratulating her I immediately broke down and couldn't control my thoughts or crying, and couldn't think about something else to get my mind off of it like i normally do.

I know that when it's meant to be it will happen, but it seems to be getting harder and harder, and especially now because everywhere I turn someone either just had a baby or just found out their pregnant. I hate to say or sound like this...but I just can't wait until it's my turn :nope:

I know exactly how you feel. I know at least a dozen people I used to go to school with on facebook that are pg. My OH brother told us a couple of week's ago that his gf is pg and all I wanted to do was cry. He's a criminal that takes drugs, he treats her like crap and they live with his mum and dad!! How wrong a situation could you get? I have been with my OH for nearly 10 years, we own our own home, we have good jobs and a family car. We even plenty of savings now. It's so frustrating.

I got told that one of my old best friends (we had a massive arguement 3 years ago abnd haven't spoken since, her choice) is pg and due in Nov. Which is really scary as I had a dream the other night that she was heavily pg, how strange.

The only thing we can do is concentrate on ourselves and do what we can to help ourselves get that bfp.

I know that you are not alone in feeling this way. I just want to cry every day. Keep your chin up hun, it will happen x x

Big hugs hun :hug: I can totally sympathise. There's nothing I want more in the world right now than to have a baby, and a close friend had her baby this week, and there's plenty of other babies and pregnancies going on.

Sometimes it feels to me like the whole world is pregnant - there's bumps everywhere I turn :dohh:

I can relate, I only know a few people that are pregnant but the fact that I want a baby so bad magnifies it I think. I'm happy for them, I really am, in my case I know they all will be good parents and are in a good place but I can't help but be jealous. It helps that most of these people I don't see on a regular basis so I only have to hear about it via facebook or another medium.

I get that feeling too!! All my friends have children and I went to my friends daughters first birthday party and burst into tears because I was the only person there with no children but I didn't want to make them feel bad so I just left and didn't tell them why I was upset and I dont think they would of understood anyway!!! I felt really silly but it is so hard especially as most of them didn't even plan to have a baby it just happened!!

I remember feeling this way all the time when i was TTC our 1st i really couldn't handle other people having babies and being pregnant around me when it was what i wanted so bad. But now i look back and realise that i was just noticing it more and paying more interest in anyone who mentioned baby related stuff.

It hard but all i can say is it WILL be your turn to shout from the roof tops soon! :hugs: x

It'll be okay! I had a meltdown in a restaurant when I found out a friend got pregnant the first month of NTNP. Life is not fair sometimes. I just know that my little baby is out in the universe somewhere and is waiting for just the right moment to start growing in my stomach and he/she is already growing in my heart. :hugs:

Oh believe me i felt the same way when I found out that my friend who has a six month old son and two other children is pg AGAIN without trying and didn't really want to have another child........... it's just sickening and I don't even know what else to call it. I want to be happy for her, but how can you be happy for someone who didn't really want it in the first place?????

It'll be okay! I had a meltdown in a restaurant when I found out a friend got pregnant the first month of NTNP. Life is not fair sometimes. I just know that my little baby is out in the universe somewhere and is waiting for just the right moment to start growing in my stomach and he/she is already growing in my heart. :hugs:

That's beautiful bethneebabe, just brought tears to my eyes :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->