had my first scan at last, great picture

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by kazb25, Jan 31, 2011.

1. kazb25

kazb25 Well-Known Member

HAD MY SCAN TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! ive waited long enough, im 16 weeks today they said but have kept my due date guess at 22nd july cause they said its close enough. Anyway let me tell u my story.

So i woke up this morning feeling scared and excited all at the same time. I had my appointment for 2.30 this afternoon so i went back to bed at 12pm because i was so tired and got up at 1pm. When i woke up at 1pm i had butterflies in my belly and felt sick because i was excited. My best friend came wiv me as OH was at work. She saw more than me as she sat opposite the screen. When they put the gel on and then the ultersound thingy mi-jig i was expecting them to say, there is nothing there but she said i can see your baby and heart beat (i couldnt see yet), so i was like "i wanna see" in my head. then they turned the screen round and it was like, is that really inside of me right now wiggling around and pouting its lips, aww!!!

The baby kept moving around alot and kept tilting its head back as if to say "stop pressing on my mums belly lady!!! lol

i fell in LOVE instantly and i could not wipe the big grin off from my face the whole time. I had a lil tear in my eye and so did my friend it was magical. :cloud9:

I find out in 3 weeks time what team i am on, so its kind of good that i had a scan so late because i dont have to wait too long until my next one.

Afterwards i peed 4 times in 1 hour because i drank so much before hand (i really wanted it to be a good and clear pic so my bladder was out the way)

Here is my sweetheart :hug:

isnt he/she beautiful???, if u look close enough(dont know if u can see on here), you can see babba's little button nose(runs in the family) and pouting lips awww, blowing me kisses for mamma !!!

Attached Files:

2. charlottelucy

charlottelucy Well-Known Member

Gorgeous scan pictures hunni :)! So cute
    xx

3. kazb25

kazb25 Well-Known Member

thank you xxxx:cloud9:

4. jakemybaby

jakemybaby Well-Known Member

Glad you enjoyed your scan so much x fab pics x

5. kazb25

kazb25 Well-Known Member

thanks it was so good to see it on the screen xxxxx

6. tessica123

tessica123 Well-Known Member

They are great pics

7. mamamay

mamamay Mummy to Leo

Aww congrats, it so exciting isnt it!xxx

8. SAglas

SAglas Well-Known Member

Fab pics x

9. kazb25

kazb25 Well-Known Member

yeah it really is exciting, i was on cloud nine for ages afterwards everytime i look at the pic i float back up there :cloud9:

10. kazb25

kazb25 Well-Known Member

they gave me a due date of 18th july but said they will stick wiv my due date of 22nd july because it was a week either way, ive just realised thou that my dad died 13 years ago ont the 18th july, wonder if its the soul of my dad being reborn lol??? doubt it but its funny how its the same date

11. WendyG

WendyG Mother of 1 Little Boy

Soooo cute! I can't wait for my first scan!

12. SamiraNChris

SamiraNChris Hayden & expecting #2 :D

awww fab pics hunni! and same DD as me :D baba is lead so straight too! xx