Had my first scan!!!

tayl0r

Reaction score
My sonographer was a witch which took away from the moment I was having with the little bub. But it's measuring perfectly at 9+1 with a heartbeat of 178bpm. I have a retroverted uterus but they assured me that that's perfectly fine!

Eeeek! I'm soo excited!!! It was squirming all around! I'm in love. It makes it so much more real :happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 15
Awe, tayl0r, that's lovely!! I absolutely cannot wait until my first scan!

Yay! Congratulations!! I love the first scan :D Its so reassuring and amazing to see the little tiny baby. I'm sorry the sonographer was mean :/ I know how that goes. The person in charge of finding my son's heartbeat was inept x.x

OMG! Congrats. I cannot wait to have the reassurance of my first scan! It's soo far away feeling.

And my tech who I dealt with my PCOS with was a witch as well. I cried about it to the doctor (on a really tough day) and he spoke with her and she has been nice ever since! lol But anyway, congrats on a healthy bean!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you ladies!!! We're over the moon and can't wait to see how the little one grows!! It truly is amazing and I can't wait for you ladies to have your scans also!!! xxx

Not my first scan but I was so happy today see my little gummybear! I thankfully had my doctor doing it who was very nice and showed me everything! Best feeling ever, I heard the heartbeat 175 and it was the best!! I got to record it so I keep listening to it over and over tonight lol My first scan at 6 weeks she was very fast and didnt seem like she enjoyed her job! :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->