Had my gender scan!

17pregnant

Reaction score
So for all of you girlys that ended up guessing... BOY your right! I am team :blue: and couldn't be happier about it. He wouldn't stop putting trying to put both his hands in his mouth :haha: was too cute! He is also a big boy, measuring over a week above where I am. Do you girls think that my EDD should change from this? I asked the ultrasound technician and she said no he could of just had a big growth spurt. But that is a huge growth spurt! My OHs first son was 10 pound 4 eeek :/ Also for you girls who remember me posting about the possibility of baby having talipes, or clubfoot, there is no sign of it. I will post pics when I can! Couldn't be happier right now :cloud9:

So glad it went well and congrats on Team :blue: :D Boys are great!

Is he or your uterus measuring ahead? I know people who've had babies measuring more than 1 week ahead on scans and they were less than 10lb :flower:

My LO's legs were measuring a week ahead but then the next week they measured right, so it definitely could be a growth spurt :flower:

So glad it went well and congrats on Team :blue: :D Boys are great!

Is he or your uterus measuring ahead? I know people who've had babies measuring more than 1 week ahead on scans and they were less than 10lb :flower:

My LO's legs were measuring a week ahead but then the next week they measured right, so it definitely could be a growth spurt :flower:

I think boys are great too, although it is so much easier for me to pick girls names than boys! So back to the drawing board for that one :) He was measuring big. He was measured at 20+6, I was 19+2. So I suppose I will only know when I have the next scan? I hope he's not over 10 pounds! :/

We could never find girls names, we were so sure he was a boy we hated all girls names :dohh:

Are you having another scan? There is growth spurts, but scans can't always be 100% either :) I know someone who's LO measured a few weeks ahead and was only 9lb too :)

Congrats on Team Blue!!!:) I knew you were having a boy!(; Hahah so happy for you cant wait to see pictures of this little cutie:)

Congrats on Team Blue!!!:) I knew you were having a boy!(; Hahah so happy for you cant wait to see pictures of this little cutie:)

Thank you! I am over the moon! :) x

Amazing news! Congratulations! :D xxx

Thanks hun! :) xxx

We could never find girls names, we were so sure he was a boy we hated all girls names :dohh:

Are you having another scan? There is growth spurts, but scans can't always be 100% either :) I know someone who's LO measured a few weeks ahead and was only 9lb too :)

Well your super lucky! Maybe i'm odd one out on that lol. I think I should be having another scan? I have a midwife appointment next week so I will ask then. Only 9lb my gosh, thats a big baby isn't it?? Hahaha

9lb is big but not huge really! My LO was 8lb 3oz but tiny, me, I was 10lb 1/2oz but went right into 3-6 month clothes, their weight doesn't always dictate their size, I know 8lb babies who were much bigger than J when he was born :flower: You may get a growth scan, but you may not, I measured a maximum of 5 weeks ahead at 37 weeks, but the midwives could feel LO and that he wasn't very big so they never gave me another :)

Congrats on team blue! Yaaay, everyone's having boys! Hehe. I forgot what i guessed. I think i said girl! Opps! Lol

9lb is big but not huge really! My LO was 8lb 3oz but tiny, me, I was 10lb 1/2oz but went right into 3-6 month clothes, their weight doesn't always dictate their size, I know 8lb babies who were much bigger than J when he was born :flower: You may get a growth scan, but you may not, I measured a maximum of 5 weeks ahead at 37 weeks, but the midwives could feel LO and that he wasn't very big so they never gave me another :)

Tiny you! Hahaha your poor mother. Yes I get whatcha mean, apparently he has long limbs too, I think i'm preparing myself for a big baby. I hope I get another scan! Maybe they're a bit more lenient in NZ. By the sounds of it they are :)

Congrats on team blue! Yaaay, everyone's having boys! Hehe. I forgot what i guessed. I think i said girl! Opps! Lol

Thank you hun! So excited, me and OH were kinda hoping for a little boy :flower:

You never know :) From my bump we were all expecting a 10lb baby, not the diddy little boy we got lol don't worry about it :flower:

Congrats!!! :hugs: Can't wait to meet your little man. :flower:

Thank you everyone! I am over the moon :cloud9: both me and OH! Hopefully he will end up being a mamas boy hehe :)

congrats on team blue!!! :blue: boys are great, my LO had long limbs in utero too and he was born really tall, 56 cm and 8 pund 9ounces, but i had a small bump the whole time so we wernt expecting him to be that big :dohh: i dont think the size of the baby really matters when your giving birth though, unless its too big to fit out! haha

congrats on team blue!!! :blue: boys are great, my LO had long limbs in utero too and he was born really tall, 56 cm and 8 pund 9ounces, but i had a small bump the whole time so we wernt expecting him to be that big :dohh: i dont think the size of the baby really matters when your giving birth though, unless its too big to fit out! haha

Thank-you :) I bet they are, I cannot wait! He not only has long limbs but a big head too :/ hahaha, his head was measuring the biggest! Personally, I think I have a bug bump, but others tell me i'm hardly showing! I hope it doesn't matter lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->