Had my girl yesterday ( rather traumatic ) PIC added

jewbag86

Reaction score
Well to start this Preg has been difficult then I got diagnosed with compleat placenta previa at 35 weeks
My consultant was gonna section me at 39 weeks I was not happy about being left so long so arranged to see her again on Thursday just gone (1st) well Friday before I had some bleeding so was kept I'n 24 hours then sent home

Wednesday (31st) night I had some more spotting so put pad on and waitied to see consultant on Thursday morning I was hoping that allbthings concurred she would move my planned section to 38 weeks I fully expecte her to say no

Well was I wrong on Thursday she decided that as I ha had 2 spotting episodes I would be kept I'n till they could deliver her was told Lilkly next week but she came back saying Friday x
https://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z292/jewbag86/3cccefbb.jpg

So yesterday I went down to theatre and my darling baby girl Connie Elizabeth was born at 11.16am weighting 7lb 10oz and is lovely

Bad bit unfortunately cause of my placenta previa they struggled to stop me bleeding and after and hour decides they would insert a balloon device and fill it with water to act like plug to stem bleeding also they stuffed my vagina with packing. Stuff thankful they said they would know I'n 2 hours if it worked if I didn't then I would news hysterectomy asap THAnkfully bleeding stopes but I had to keep balloon and packing I'n for 24 hours was very very painful and as I had my uterus trying to contract around the balloon was I'n agony :( midwives has to tend to Connie all night lucky we were prepared for complications so I had pre expressed colostum

Today I have had the bloom and packing removed and feel 10 tines better Connie was up screaming last night more then normally expected they don't know y but she has regard to latch on sice and is being fed my expresses via syringe she is very sleepy today so hoping she just adusting xxx

Will upload pic as soon as I can x thanks or all your help I'n last 9 months could never of done without u all x xc sorry about spelling I drugged to eyeballs lol

Congrastulations on your little one, sounds like a very scarey experience, hope you make a fast recovery :hugs: xx

congratulations, glad your feeling better now just take it easy xx

Congratulations, looking forward to piccys - sorry you had such a bad time of it though!

x

congratulations hun, hope you and connie are feeling better soon, she was a nice healthy weight!!!

sorry things didnt go to plan hun but it sounds like your getting on there enjoying your princess and getting on with BF, do pop into the BF forum if you have questions they can help you out

So happy you are both well. Sorry it was so difficult for you! Hang in there! Good luck Xo

Congratulations hun, wishing you a speedy recovery...Enjoy your baby girl xx

Congrats on baby Connie and well done you, sounds like you had a tough time. Hope you make a speedy recovery x

Firstly BIG congratulations!!
Secondly, looking at your due date siggy, would you say your baby girl IS the size of a watermellon?? Jus curious to see how accurate these things ACTUALLY are :haha:
Again, congrat's on the safe arrival of your daughter!! I hope your feeling much better soon ^.^ x x x

Congratulations :)

I hope you start to feel better soon :hugs:

So happy you are feeling better! Congrats on your little lady!

Congratulations! Hope you are feeling better.

Congrats hope you feel fully better soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->