had my gorgrous tittle girl, isabella birth story

zoedwarf

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Firstly I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all of you for your help and advise during my pregnancy you have all helped me so much and I hope your all feeling well!!!

Well I had isabella chloe brown on Monday (28.6.10) at 12.21 am weighing a healthy 8lb10.

I had been having irregular contractions from the Friday onwards each day I would get them down to 3 mins apart but not long enough for the hospital to say I could go in so I lived on about 2 hours sleep from the Friday to the sunday . On the Sunday the contractions and really spread out and I got some sleep thinking things were stopping. I watched the football had a nap. At about 5pm the contractions hitted hard and fast and come 8.30pm I was telling hubby I don't care what hospital say I'm going in so he called them and they said to go and be checked. When we arrived at the hospital at 9.30 pm I was taken to a room and the midwife said, your 8cm dialated..... I couldn't believe it!!!! Any way with some gas and air and 1 hour 36 mins of pushing baby isabella was born! All I can say is a fully rate the tens machine we hired from boots without that I couldn't have got to the 8cm!!! I will update will pictures asap x x

Many congratulations to you. xx

Hope my TENS works as well for me!

wow! Sounds like u had a super fast delivery- congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->