Had my home birth :)

spacecadet

1st time mum
Reaction score
I'm so happy to announce I had my little man early hours of Monday morning, his name is Oliver and his birth was perfect (will write whole story when I get time) I had him at home using just gas and air for the last hour and a half, delivered him in 17 minutes with a slight tear but no stitches, left the cord attached until it had finished pulsting and delivered the placenta with no drug assistance in another 15 minutes :) breastfed him Straightaway, and he was born with his 'caul' around his head (amniotic sac- means he will have a great destiny and be lucky apparently..
Am still in shock it went so well AND my OH videoed him coming out on my iPhone!!
He is amazing his sister loves him! I can't believe I've just given birth I feel so good and my lochia is minimul yay!
Hugs to all xx

Well done honey! Can't wait to read the full story xx

Oh wow! Welcome to the world baby Oliver! Many congratulations on your successful home birth! And born in his caul too! I think there's about a one in 80,000 chance (or something similar!). Yes, very lucky indeed! Can't wait to read your story. Rest up now lovey! xxx

congrats on the birth of little Oliver! Well done you! Can't wait to read the full story when you are feeling up to it.

Congrats on the birth of your lil man, well done! x

Congratulations on the birth of baby Oliver. Well done!

Congratulations, sounds like you couldn't have planned it better.

Welcome Oliver :) Congrats to you all, well done!!

Congratulations :)

It's so nice to hear that it all went as planned x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"