• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Had My Little Blue Bundle!

xarlenex

Reaction score
Hey everyone, havent been on in a few days because I had my little boy on the 18th Feb at 20:21, he was 7lb 2oz and absolutely perfect! You all know my contractions started saturday night at 10 past 8, jst thought id let you know this was just after sex with the oh (for all yous impatiently waitin lol) Things slowly progressed and I went to hospital finally when I couldnt take anymore on monday morning at 1am. Coped up until the morning with my tens, then took some gas and air. The examined me and I was 4cm dialated so a got into the birthing pool. (For anyone considering this, PLEASE DO!) I found the birthing pool helped me alot. I was in there for several hours with just gas and air and decided I wanted to give birth in the pool but after breaking my waters they realised he had went poo in me so couldnt go back to the pool. Anyway, after an hour of pushing little Kyle Jay was born at 20:21pm.

I will add pics later, and wanna add thanks to everyone on this forum for the advice given throughout my pregnancy xx

Congratulations :hugs: Can't wait to see the pics.

Oh Congratulations hun :hugs:

Congratulations on a healthy baby boy :) Kyle Jay is a nice name :D.

:hugs: Congratulations on your little blue bundle x :blue:

YAY!!! I was wondering when you'd finally have your lil one! Congrats hun and I'm so glad to hear you had a wonderful delivery!!!:happydance:

Congratulations, look forward to seeing the pictures :) xXx

congratulations on your little boy.

im planning on using the birthing pool at the hospital.
not sure if ill give birth in the pool but ill have to wait and see.

congratulation x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->