**had my little boy :)** long post

zoehamp

mutha of 2 and pregnant
Reaction score
hiya every 1, i gave birth to my little boy on the 14th august, i had to be induced because my water broke on the 11th and on friday i started to bleed heavy again, and as they were goin to start me off on 23rd they thought the best thing to do was to start me off there and then, so i was put on a hormone drip bout 11 in morning, on friday, they tried to give me internal but i was soooooo sore i started to cry so they gave up on that idea, but said i wasnt dialated at all, and that was about 3 hours after being on the drip.

they had to stop the drip for a little while so i could have an epidural because the drip made the pain unbearable and pains were to close together, they did turn it down but still didnt make any difference.

so i had the epidural, it worked only felt belly tighten not the pains. was soo much better, i did try the gas and air, and they gave me pethadine, but that didnt even touch the pain.

then i started to get pains actually in me bits, and started to hurt, really really sharp. but now every time i got contraction babys heart beat slowed right down i dont know how slow it got but it sound as if it was goin to stop. they were in talks of c-section. but as i was gettin pains in me they gave me internal. i was 6 cm dialated, so my OH went to make phn call to me mum to let her know, while he was gone i had feeling like i wanted to push, so they gave me another internal bout 5min after they gave me internal and told us i was 6cm dialted, and i was dialed fully, they tried to phn me OH to let him know, but couldnt get hold of him, lol. as i wanted to push the docotr scraped the c-section idea and said let get this baby out,

my oh walked in just as baby was crowning, saw bout 5 ppl in room coz babys heart beat was slowing when gettin contraction. he asked wot was a matter, lol.

i had to keep pushing wether i was contracting or not, and the midwife had her hand in me to help baby out, finally got him out and he had cord wrapped round his neck twice. i

i bleed quite alot. i was on drip b4 aswell as after, i had to have antibiotics too. coz my waters had gone couple days previous.

he weighed 5lbs exactly. he had few problems, like really bad jaundice and couldnt keep his temp on his own, and then while he was in hospital he wasnt feedin so they put tube in his nose. there are sum issues with hospital coz they discharged him and he ended up in scbu. the doctor who was dealing with him when he went back in said he should never had been discharged in first place and she was lookin into the midwifes and doctors who let him go as they were wrong for doin soo. but we named him zac. he weighed 5 lbs exactly. he is a little cutie. ohhh and in total time they have wrote down i was in labour for was 34 minutes and most of that was when i was pushin him out, lol.

thank you girls for reading and for your support though out pregancie. after giving birth to placenter, they found the course as to why i kept bleeding, i had loads of bloodclots behind they placenter and they said to me its where it kept detatching and then ataching it self back, and they said that he is a lucky baby, who is actually lucky to be here because it was really bad, and they couldnt see why scans never picked it up

So glad you and zac are ok. :hugs:

Congratulations on the birth of Zac! I'm sure he's absolutely beautiful!

Congrats hun!!!! I hope the doc gets that problem resolved...thank goodness baby and you are ok!!!!

Congrats, glad to here that you are both doing well now :)

Wow, sounds like you had a bit of a time there! I'm so pleased your baby is fine now, and all is well, congratulations!

Congratulations... :hugs: for the ordeal.. but glad things are ok now! :hugs:

Congratulations - glad you have a happy ending enjoy!x

Huge congrats xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow what a story. Congratulations to you all. x

thank you girls. glad it is over now, thank you for all the lovley messages. xxxxx. and i hope you girls have a trouble free labour, x x x x

Congratulations :wohoo:

So glad that everything turned out well and that you are both fine.

Enjoy your little man.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->