Had my MRI results

hypnorm

Reaction score
Got my MRI results and all is normal no tumour seen so that is ace news!
Means that they have caught this all at the very start.
I have to have regular check ups and blood test but all should be fine!!:happydance:
I do have some other news but it will have to wait a little while till things are more certain!

Got my MRI results and all is normal no tumour seen so that is ace news!
Means that they have caught this all at the very start.
I have to have regular check ups and blood test but all should be fine!!:happydance:
I do have some other news but it will have to wait a little while till things are more certain!

I'm really happy for you huni - and if the news is what I think it might be - congratulations x (and a big red face if I'm wrong :blush:)

Wonderful news, and the others news? :baby: maybe ? x

I saw your news on Facebook - that's fantastic!!! :happydance: Really pleased for you hun.:hugs:

If there's no tumour, does this mean there's another reason for you not conceiving yet? Or...... is this the other news?????????

C'mon - don't keep us in suspense, we won't tell - honest!:blush:

The 'tumour' is the reason why i've not been concieveing, but the meds that i have been on have been treating the increased Prolactin levels.
Dunno what to call it now i know its not a tumour, it was just the very beginning before it started to grow!

Fantastic news about your scan :)

Thats great news!!

Come on tell us about the other news we're all dying to know!!

:hugs: Congrats!!!! Im so happy for you...

Im dying here... :lol: Cant wait to find out the other news.....

Teaser!!!!!

yes ! let us know:)please!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT news!!! you can't keep us guessing about the other news now you've mentioned it!!! x

Brilliant news Ive been thru similar so I know how you must be feeling now :D xx

That's fantastic news hun, I'm so plesed for you. How long are you going to keep us in suspense about the other news?

Fantastic news!

But i HATE secrets :hissy::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"