Had my op!!

Sassy_TTC

Poppy & Zac's Mummy :-D
Reaction score
I saw consultant yesterday for scan and they found fluid in my womb and my left ovary severly swollen so was decided they would have to open Me up to see what they could find, was suppose to have op yesterday but was cancelled due to very poorly patient needing emergency op.

Finally went done at 10 this morning and I think all went ok, all I've been told is that I didn't lose my tube, I lost too much blood in theatre so and had bad allergic reaction to something they gave me, feeling very very poorly, severe sickness From all the morphine I'm on I think, but glad it's all over.xxx

:hugs::hugs:
Sassy hun i hope you have a speedy recovery and that everything will be better from now on...

Sass babes im so glad the op is over with sweet :hugs: I hope u can now get back to some kind of normal bless u. How are you feeling hun?? Stupid question i know. Thinkin of u chick xxxxxxxxx Lov Caz xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm feeling very sore and weak, not eaten since Monday, spent the last 2 dats crying as cannot believe it's happened again, I must have done something terrible in a previous life!
All we want is a health baby, is that too
much to ask. I'm laying here in my hospital and the window is open right next to my bed and I can here a lady screaming in labour, why can't that be me? That hurts 1 thousand times more than the physical pain I'm in.xx

Aw hunni, that must be making it worse for you! I'm sure that the hospitals could come up with a more tactful way of treating ladies experiencing a loss.

:hug: for you xxx

Awww, Sass! I don't know you, as I'm fairly new to the board, but I wish you a speedy recovery, although I know the pain of M/C last well after the physical pain is gone.

Big hugs coming your way from me

((Hugs))

As for the woman in labor, I'd ask to either have the window closed or to be moved. Surely, they would understand the reason behind the request.

I'm feeling very sore and weak, not eaten since Monday, spent the last 2 dats crying as cannot believe it's happened again, I must have done something terrible in a previous life!
much to ask. I'm laying here in my hospital and the window is open right next to my bed and I can here a lady screaming in labour, why can't that be me? That hurts 1 thousand times more than the physical pain I'm in.xx

:hug: hope you heal quickly.
when i lost my first i was only 16, after being flow to the hospital for my emergency surgery they put in a room with 2 other ladies and their newborn babies. I was gutted to say the least and the baby wasn't even planned. I think sometimes the hospitals just forget about our emothional side

Thank you for all your kind words, i'm lucky where I am really, I have 3 amazing ladies in this cubicle with me, one reminds me of my nan that died 10 years ago, it's been so comforting and I swear it's my nan looking down on me, she has given me lots of cuddles and even come and rubbed my back when I was being sick after surgery, all 3 of the women have made my stay here that little bit easier.xxx

:hugs: You did nothing of the sort. As everyone tells us all, we did nothing wrong (I know I know.....then why?) I am very sorry you have to hear that. They really should be more conciderate of our feelings. When I went for my post op appt 2 days ago there was a nearly ready to pop pregnant woman walking around the waiting room. They called her in and had me check in. I seen the same receptionist as my last visit whom smiled at me as if I wasstill glwoing from pregnancy..... :( Anywho, I got called backand they apologized for me having to see that pregnant woman. They said they usually make sure all pregnant women and babies are not in the waiting room or surrounding room when a MC patient arrives. Sounded nice and conciderate anyway.

I am gutted for you :cry: Please try and get better soon. :hugs:

Thank you for all your kind words, i'm lucky where I am really, I have 3 amazing ladies in this cubicle with me, one reminds me of my nan that died 10 years ago, it's been so comforting and I swear it's my nan looking down on me, she has given me lots of cuddles and even come and rubbed my back when I was being sick after surgery, all 3 of the women have made my stay here that little bit easier.xxx

I am super glad they had made your stay easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->