Had my second scan today

Snowball

Resident badass
Reaction score
I had my NHS scan today after my private one I had last week. All was well and beano still has a strong little heartbeat. The only thing that bothered me is they said I'm only measuring 7 weeks? When I had my scan 4 days ago I was measuring 7 weeks aswell. Beano has grown 1.5mm since my last scan. Am I 7 weeks or is one of my scans wrong or is Beano not growing quick enough? The scan I had today seemed a lot clearer although that may have been because I had an internal scan done (because they asked for a urine sample as soon as I got there?!?!) whereas the other day I had an external one done.

I have my next scan on 11th February and I can't wait! I am trying not to get too attatched because it's still early days but little Beano looks so cute floating away in there!

i wouldnt worry. personally i'd go with the internal scan. All mine so far have been internal, I guess it's clearer because the little mite is so small.

As long as the doc didnt seem worried - did you mention it'

And the heart was beating well, I'd assume maybe it's just the scan methods. If you're worried maybe check with the doc, but at least it's not too long till your next - not like most UK patients.

hey -change the status under your picture - you're not ttc you're pregnant!!:headspin:

i wouldnt worry. personally i'd go with the internal scan. All mine so far have been internal, I guess it's clearer because the little mite is so small.

As long as the doc didnt seem worried - did you mention it'

And the heart was beating well, I'd assume maybe it's just the scan methods. If you're worried maybe check with the doc, but at least it's not too long till your next - not like most UK patients.

I didn't say because I told them I couldn't remember when I had my last period so that they would date me. I went 16 and 17 days overdue with my other two pregnancies so I've always wondered if my dates were a bit off. But when I did my pregnancy test when I was a day late I had a strong positive that came up in seconds. If that was 3 days before the hospitals dates then surely it wouldn't have come up that quickly? I'm so confused:hissy:

hey -change the status under your picture - you're not ttc you're pregnant!!:headspin:

Opps! Done :D

I really wouldn't worry hun, most scans are a day or two out and if there was any concerns, you would have been asked more questions and told!

I am glad the scan went well! :hugs:x

That's good news about your little one Snowball - you must be really relieved. About the growing thing, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about - at this stage, a baby probably doesn't grow heaps in the space of a few days.

I hope you have a healthy and happy rest of your nine months!

I did the same thing to get a dating scan, I wasn't sure of my last cycle. When I got the results I found out tho that I had tested a full week early and it came up the same as yours withing seconds a full positive, very bright. I'm not sure how much they would grow in just a couple of days tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->