Had my son 10/22 at 35 weeks

WantaBelly

Reaction score
Just announcing the early arrival of our son Bane. He was 5 weeks early and weighed 6lbs 7oz, 18 inches long.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 34
Wow good weight for 35 weeker he looks lush! Well done mummy

Congratulations Hun!! He is scrummy 😃💙👶🏻🍼

He is absolutely beautiful! He cooked rather quickly. What happened?

Congratulations he looks divine. Hope you're both doing well x

He is absolutely beautiful! He cooked rather quickly. What happened?

We aren't sure what happened. I put my 5 year old on the bus for school, sat down on the porch to enjoy the weather and had an excruciating pain that felt like someone was ripping me open. Had my 16 yr old daughter drive me to the hospital where they decided to take him right then for fear it was my uterus rupturing. Turns out it was not my uterus rupturing however when they opened me up they found blood in my abdominal cavity and said it looked like my abdominal wall had an adhesion that had attached to my old c section scar however the scar itself was thick and closed. He had a little bit of breathing problems and I didn't get to hold him or feed him for 48 hours due to the rapid breathing. They gave him oxygen by way of nasal cannula and an IV with glucose in it to give him nourishment until I could feed him. We were sent home 5 days later and he's been doing great since then. It's just still so hard for me to believe he is really here as I did not expect to have my baby in October at all......

Thank you everyone for the kind words and soon you will be holding your little ones. I can't wait to see their tiny little faces!

Congratulations ♡♡ glad everyone is okay!!

Wow, he's absolutely stunning! Congratulations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->