Had my Sweep - MW very positive! Whooooo

FlowerFairy

James, Noah, Saskia, Lumi
Reaction score
Got my sweep this aft and it was ace!!

So baby is 3/5 engaged and Cervix is open and favourable. I was 3cm dilated and she was able to stretch it to 4cm. Stayed at 4cm.

She said she could have broke my waters there and then, and could feel babies head. I didnt find it painful at all, a tiny bit uncomfortable but because I was able to stand it she fiddled for about 10 minutes.
She said if I dont have the baby by Thursday she'd be very surprised! :happydance::happydance:

I know it might not happen, but feels great to already be that far on. means if I get pains, I know I wont be trailing to L & D and being told only 2cm!

Had a tiny bit of spotting and lost some plug. My back aches a lot now anf I can feel the BH have gotten strong again.

Keep your fingers crossed for me!!

xxxxx

fingers crossed!! hope both ours work and these babies get evicted asap!

Yey! I'm so happy for you!! Fingers crossed it all happens really quickly for you now!

sounds good! it would be suprising for it not to work when your already 3cm now 4cm! woohoo - bring on labour huh! baby by thursday! yippee

Yay, sooo exciting. Hopefully it'll kick off very soon for you, 4cms is great.

right I am going to wash up and jig around the front room. We have curry for tea and if nothing I might even do the sex stuff :haha:

whoop whoop! sounds very promising! labour dust to all that want it!!!! hehe!
xoxoxo :hugs:

:thumbup: we going to try sext time too :thumbup:
thats fab news over your sweep hun! xx

Good luck!!! hope all goes well for you :hugs: x

Yay really pleased for you!! Won't be long now :flower:

Woohooooo sounds exactly like when I had a sweep with my younger. I went in at 9 am and first real contraction (after tons of BH's and plug) started around 20 pm! Good luck :hugs:

Started with some pains in my back!! baby is back to back so I kind of guessed this would be how the contractions went.
I'm not getting my hopes up. if they start to come more regular I shall load up the contraction master! :haha:

Just trying to keep on my feet, but I actually have nothing to do!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"