Had Our Gender Scan Yesterday

Buttonsbabe86

Reaction score
So we had our gender scan yesterday, and with a lot of stubborness from our little one (they wouldn't uncross their legs), we finally found out we are team.........PINK!! :kiss::baby:

Other half and I are over the moon, we both really wanted a girl and I was certain that we were having a boy. We cannot stop smiling :hugs:

Congratulations! Love having a daughter x

Thank you

I expect a girl to be more hard work with the teenage tantrums and dramas that a lot of us girls go through, but we are so so so happy. We were praying for a girl.

Christmas came early :happydance:

Congratulations! Girls are great. I have 2 already, and I'm hoping for a third. Lol. I can also weigh in on the teen aspect... I have a 13-year-old and we are doing well with the teen thing. She gets a little more emotional (prone to tears) around her period, but that's about it. I really think a lot of it relates to how you raise them . We know girls her age that are snarky and rude to their parents... and I can't even imagine her talking to us like that. Every kid is different, girl or boy. It will be well worth it in any case. :D

Thank you Isme, that was really helpful. I strongly believe it is how you raise them as well.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, that this is your 3rd as well. Let us know as soon as you know x

I'm so glad you got your little princess. So exciting !!!!

Awwww big congrats! We had our gender scan today, were hoping for girl, but it's a boy. I knew it anyways :haha: :) Anyways, happy for you! So perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->