• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Had scan today. Empty. Have some questions about Ttc again...

xloulabellex

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
Had scan today & nothing in there. Have been bleeding all weekend so apprently it's all gone naturally.

Wander how long il bleed for?

Do I have to wait another cycle / another period first?
Do I could today as cd3 (3 days since first day of bright red bleeding)

Help!

Feel numb and need to focus forward

I'm so sorry for your loss :( I did count the first day or red bleeding as cd 1. I know most doctors say to wait a cycle or two before trying again but that is more for dating purposes if you were to get pregnant again right away. If you feel well enough physically and emotionally then I think it's fine to try right away. I ovulated super late after my first loss at 6 weeks but got pregnant right away but had another early loss and then ovulated closer to when I should have and got pregnant right away again. Am almost 7 weeks and praying this is our rainbow baby.

Don't lose hope. It will happen for you. It's horrible and devastating to lose a baby. Try to rest and take care of yourself :hugs:

Thanks Hun! My pregnancy tests are coming up negative and my ovulation tests (clearblue digi) is blank face so my levels are back to Normal.. Here we go again!

Congrats and hoping you have a healthy 9 months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"