Had sex once in your fertile cycle & became pregnant? This poll is for you! Vote plz!

I put 2 days before, but then thinking about it we also dtd 7 days before O but doubt it was from that attempt

Day before O but kind of 1 1/2 days because it was way more than 24 hours we dtd Friday before noon and then I had O pains late Saturday night close to Sunday morning.

I voted for my last pregnancy as it doesn't apply to me this time. My last pregnancy we only had sex five days before ovulation and I got pregnant! It was a total shock as I was sure we were out of the running that month.

Was on BC had sex 1x 5 days before O.

Please note that I stopped trusting Fertility Friend app telling me when I was ovulating because on the BC I spotted at random times and never had a normal period so I did not think the app was accurate anymore.

Although prior to BC it was 100% accurate.

So yes sex 5 days before 0 and baaaammm! Pregnant! Total shock! I thought when my period didnt come I was finally not going to get my period anymore like my GYN said since I was spotting and was only spotting for a day or two and that was supposed to be my period!

with my first, we dtd 5 days before (irregular cycles, and it was in retrospect I realized when I had O'd on my chart) and that month I just sobbed how I was never going to be able to get pregnant, and was so sad about it all and then like a week later I tested because I had a triphasic chart and YEP bfp haha! those dudes lived forever :p

the next poll you need to make is what gender did these people conceive?! :p I have always read that X sperm live longer, and Y sperm are faster (not sure what the source is for that haha). but that theory was definitely wrong for me!

The day after Ovulation with baby #2. I know this because it was the only day we DTD and DH was sick the day before. Was totally shocked we got our BFP that month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->