~Had the FREEEEEEEEEAAAAKIEST Dream lol

Mercy2

Reaction score
I dreamed last night that I was sat talking to my mum, and the baby was moving. So i lifted up my shirt so she could see my belly moving, when my belly suddenly grew about 10 times the size! AND then..... the baby started to stretch my skin to the point u could see thru it, there was arms and legs poking out through the skin and you could see all the babies features and fingers etc sticking thru the stretched skin!
in my dream I was giggling like it was normal but my mum was distraught and screaming! haha! SO SO very random! Then further along in the dream I was on a night out with the girls and I had a body guard that kept swatting people out the way as I walked thru crowds haha

That lat bit would actually be quite useful!
I have had so many wierd dreams since getting pregnant! I once dreamed i went into labour and gave birth to a litter of kittens instead of a baby hahaha!
Anyone else like this??

Haha, it is weird, I had a dream the day before I had my 20 wk scan that when they scanned me I had a westie in my tummy!! I know it sounds awful and I know alot of people love them but to me, this is the worst breed of dog ever! I was devastated!
Cant believe what hormones make us dream!
xxx

Yup, I have the most vivid, weird dreams since becoming pregnant. They are alllllll bubs-related too! I've dreamed about her escaping from my belly, and have had serious anxiety dreams too. Like one where she was born and my OH and I kept her in a suitcase and hardly fed her. It was so horrible, I cried when I woke up.
Must be the hormones coupled with the anxiety of motherhood.

lmao i have dreamt that i gave birth to a hamster!!! last night i dreamt i met ronaldo in some public toilets and was feeling his abs and i gave him a piggy bak!!!

haha glad its not just me then lol!

Before I was pregnant I used to dream all the time about having a baby and forgetting to feed him/her or just not having any food!

I posted this in September Stars.. the other night I dreamt that I decided it was time to practice breastfeeding. I looked around for something to use, and spied a mouse and a baby mouse. The baby mouse was too small, so I tried the grown up mouse, turned out it was also too small. Suddenly out of nowhere, Jade Goody appeared. It seemed like a good idea in my dream, so she latched on!! Now I have the most vivid image of Jade Goody attached to my boob, I'm not sure I still want to breast feed!!

Before I was pregnant I used to dream all the time about having a baby and forgetting to feed him/her or just not having any food!

I posted this in September Stars.. the other night I dreamt that I decided it was time to practice breastfeeding. I looked around for something to use, and spied a mouse and a baby mouse. The baby mouse was too small, so I tried the grown up mouse, turned out it was also too small. Suddenly out of nowhere, Jade Goody appeared. It seemed like a good idea in my dream, so she latched on!! Now I have the most vivid image of Jade Goody attached to my boob, I'm not sure I still want to breast feed!!

Oh my days hunny, thats beats my dream, lol. I think the hormones must do something very odd to how our brains work!
lovely avatar by the way, another forces wife like me! :thumbup:

I love weird dreams! Before I got pregnant, I dreamt I gave birth to ducks! :rofl:

Oh my days hunny, thats beats my dream, lol. I think the hormones must do something very odd to how our brains work!

Yay, go the military wags!! :happydance:
He's due to go to Afganistan in September, a couple of weeks after due date, boo!

Your dreams are hilarious Mercy! I laughed my head off reading that!

Yay, go the military wags!! :happydance:
He's due to go to Afganistan in September, a couple of weeks after due date, boo!

Aww hun, thats a real bummer!!! Hubby is away to Kenya for about 8 weeks in September in training for the next tour after your hubby is on!
It'll be my 3rd tour since we got married and we've only been married 4 yrs this summer! :wacko:
BIG hugs, nice to know theres another Wag on here! I think theres a couple of others too x u know where to find me if you ever need a good moan about the stupid army lol x

I've had the oddest dreams!!! When I was in 1st tri I dreamt that my OH started breast-feeding our LO and he would only wear a pink maternity bra :shrug:
an last week I had a dream that I went in to labour but baby was born a limb at a time instead of in one go and then when all her body parts were out they stitched her together and then I was allowed home :wacko: Weird.

I've had the oddest dreams!!! When I was in 1st tri I dreamt that my OH started breast-feeding our LO and he would only wear a pink maternity bra :shrug:
an last week I had a dream that I went in to labour but baby was born a limb at a time instead of in one go and then when all her body parts were out they stitched her together and then I was allowed home :wacko: Weird.

Oh my God that really is a freaky dream! And probably the kind that seems so realistic when you're dreaming, that no-one ever really understands because it just seems so silly when you're awake!

Mercy, you might be sorry for telling me to moan at you about the army! Hehe.. likewise though hun :thumbup:

aww that was weird but funy at the same time lol
i had a dream that i gave birth to a babygirl and 10mins later it was a 2 yr old boy.v weird! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->