Had the weirdest dream last night..

Gizzyy

Mummy to Izzy <3
Reaction score
I dreamt that I had a hugee belly but it wasn't attached to me with baby in it :S and I remember putting my hand on the 'belly' and felt baby kicking so I called OH to feel but then I looked and baby was actually trying to come out lol so I opened the belly and he came out but was a fully grown toddler who could walk and talk. He went to get a drink of water and then crawled back in the bump and told me he was going back to sleep. Was so Weird! Think I'm going nuts lol. x

That's a pretty weird dream, maybe little one is telling you to drink more water! X

Pregnancy dreams are awesome! I had loads when i was pregnant with Logan. Some of them were horrific though :nope:
The first one i had before i found out i was pregnant was FIL and BIL were lions from the lion king....Was so random as i haven't watched Lion King since i was about 4!
Another weird one was that OH was the one with the huge baby belly and i was feeling the baby kick in HIS belly....strange!

So glad it's not just me then :p It's funny because I dreamt he was a boy too..but he also came out of the womb wearing a full set of clothes! :haha:

I love reading about pregnacy dreams because good or bad they're always interesting! All of mine early on were very violent and now they are all when the baby is much older like 6-7 and I'm driving him to school but when I get there I'm 6-7 and late for class. Weird....lol

It's strange isn't it? I think this is the first dream where it was clear enough to see the baby, before it was kind of blurred. OH had a dream it was a girl the other week lol but still thinks it's a boy

It's strange isn't it? I think this is the first dream where it was clear enough to see the baby, before it was kind of blurred. OH had a dream it was a girl the other week lol but still thinks it's a boy

It really is strange and the dreams are very vivid! It will be interesting to see what gender dreams end up being true! Mine have all been a boy but you just never know lol.

It really is strange and the dreams are very vivid! It will be interesting to see what gender dreams end up being true! Mine have all been a boy but you just never know lol.

Yes! I'm feeling so confident it's a boy I'll be shocked if it's a girl! Haha! OOH you find out your babies gender soon don't you? Can't wait to see if you were right :winkwink:

Yes! I'm feeling so confident it's a boy I'll be shocked if it's a girl! Haha! OOH you find out your babies gender soon don't you? Can't wait to see if you were right :winkwink:

Yes! There's a small chance I could find out today! Probably next week but still going to bug the office today lol.

Yes! There's a small chance I could find out today! Probably next week but still going to bug the office today lol.

Wow! How exciting finding out so early! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->