had to share.....

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
just got home from work and picked Ella up, I was in the front room reading the mail when I realised Ella was singing........

'cows in the kitchen moo moo moo. cows in the kitchen moo moo moo'

Its a song we sing at caterpillar music, she has never sung it before and it was a week ago we last went and she randomly started singing it. I find their little mids amazing, how does she remember that? kids have minds like sponges!

Lol bless her! Ella will be sat there and suddenly start spouting off random words about what she's done, it could be something from days ago and I have to guess what she's talking about.

Ewans the same he will start singin random rhymes or themes! and will add his own words too!

Bless her, she is growing up....... did you have tears in your eyes hearing her???

aww thats so cute.
Summer is like that too. when ever I ask her too sing me a song we get the same one
ba ba black sheep have you any wool yes sir yes sir
then she starts talking about something else but she will shout that line ba ba black sheep all on her own and sometimes she may be on the swing in the park and it pops into her head X

Ewans the same he will start singin random rhymes or themes! and will add his own words too!

haha so does Ella she sings "Ella the builder yes he cant" instead of "bob the builder yes he can!"

I would love to study child psychology would be very interesting. They must be thinking over the things they have done that week, amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->