Had to start sickness tabs and feeling bad :(

ebannawuoyohw

Reaction score
So my pregnancy with my boy I practically had HG just wasn't diagnosed officially. Before tabs in was sick every five mins couldn't keep water down and was basically in hell.

I'm 6+1 with new baby. I woke up at 3am so nauseous so I had some lemonade. Hour n half later same. Ate two ginger biscuits. It's coming. This is how it started with my boy. My doc already gave me stemitil to start as soon as it shows because of last time. So I just took one. But I feel bad doing it before its really here. Do I make myself suffer it or doin accept the help and realise I don't need to suffer as bad this time hopefully as tabs will nip it in the bud before it truly gets me?

I think if the meds are doctor prescribed and the nausea is bad enough to wake you at night, you absolutely shouldn't feel bad for taking them. I'm very careful with taking anything while pregnant but your doctor will have carefully weighed up whether those meds are safe and necessary and I would trust that it's ok. Hope you feel better!

Thank you. I already feel a bit better after just one tab which show's it's still in its mild stages as it took days to kick in last time. I do feel like why should I suffer and go through hell if the help is there to take. I had to take them with my boy and he's fine. I do envy women who can manage without the tabs I'd give anything to be able to manage without.

Don't feel bad! If you're not keeping food down, and just feeling sick loads that's not helping you or baby.

Morning sickness can be so difficult and exhausting. I was awake last night feeling sick for hours. I feel your pain :hugs:

So don't feel bad for taking the medication-that's what it's for :flower:

I say go ahead and take them. Like others said, if your Dr prescribed them to you it should be fine to take. Why suffer when you don't need to?

take them because they need to build up in your system

I'm still waiting ttc baby number 2 but had hg with my son and plan to go to the doctors as soon as I get a positive test and get medication. You know how horrible hg is and I definitely want it to not be as bad next time.
So no don't feel bad if it helps then of course take medicine now before it gets bad. Good luck I hope it's not so bad for you this time xxx

HG is horrible, you definitely don't want to suffer before you start taking them! I took them when pregnant with my DD and they were a god send.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->