had to stop bfing

FsMummy

single mum to 4 cuties
Reaction score
hi. ive been away for a few weeks. virgin media messed our internet up :hissy: so i havent been able to get on for a while. anyways i had an ear infection since the day before the twins were born so put off taking antibiotics as i would have to stop bfing for a bit. well i got sick of being deaf in 1 ear so i took the antibiotics and had to stop bfing for TEN days!!! it was horrible, i missed it so much. i was expressing every 2 hours the whole time, it was a nightmare. ive started bfing again but now im full time at work again doing 8 day weeks while oh is off sick with a bad back (bloody men :doh:) and pumping while im at worl. its exhausting lol the worst thing is that as soon as i stopped bfing they both got chest infections and are really poorly:( and the antibiotics didnt even do anything, i still have a dodgy ear lol

Im sorry to hear that, I know how it feels when you stop before your ready :(. How comes you couldn't BF whilst on antibiotics? Ive had several courses since Noah was born and nothing happened. Doc said he might get the runs, but he never has. I had a serious uterine infection due to a manual removal. xx

it was becase of the penicilin in them apparently. doc said they are too strong.

You are so dedicated, your girls are very lucky to have you :thumbup:

Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back