hahah funny... for when strangers try to touch your belly

Pretty Pistol

Reaction score
Ok so my friend is also pregnant but about 5 months ahead of me and she told me that today wile she was in the grocery store some random stranger just came up and started petting her belly and asking her when she was due.. so she turned around and snapped at the lady and was like "I'm not pregnant"... the lady was mortified and walked away...... haha I thought it was hilarious... I'm so doing that if some random person comes up to me and starts touching my belly.

hahaha!
that's awesome!
I've also heard of turning to them, rubbing their belly and asking them the same :p

i will freaking grab the persons hand and say "ever been slapped by a pregnant women cuz ill share the experience"

LOL... that's awesome! :haha: I can't believe a complete stranger would come up and put their hands on a lady!

lol! That was funny! Here I don't think people would do such a thing.

do i have that to look forward to random ppl touching my belly??? oh man wanna see a pregnant women kick some ass???

If a random woman does it to me I'll squeeze her boob and see how comfortable she is with that!!! Lol! I won't mind my friends doing it and I know I did it to them but I've got issues with strangers and personal space!!!! X

I still can't over the fact that from when you get pregnant, through to when you have the baby, complete strangers think it's fine to touch you, to give you their opinion and to openly judge you! I don't think I have the patience to deal with that!! haha!

One of the ladies at my coffee shop touched my tummy last week and I was only 7w along...there's no belly bump there yet! She just knows I'm pregnant (I started getting decaf lol) so she came out from behind the counter and put her hand on me...I was astounded and didn't know what to do. All I said was that there isn't much to feel yet as baby is only about a half inch big so far.

I don't want ANYONE touching my belly apart from me, my midwife and my OH, everyone else can F off!

I would be freaked if a stranger touched my tummy! That is my personal space being invaded! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->