Hahahah!

ellie

Mum to Kalden
Reaction score
OH has managed to not feel kicks etc from the outside as he always seems to miss them, and isn't patient enough to sit with his hand on my belly for very long! just now though I was getting almighty whacks up under my ribs (highest it's been) so I grabbed his hand even though he was moaning that he had to run off to the loo and made him press a bit, then LO duly gave him a huge kick - he almost flew across the room, howling 'aaagh you've got an alien inside you!!!' heheh, it was pretty funny :haha::haha: (maybe you had to be there though!)

Ha ha bless him!!!!! I remember when my OH first felt the knee he totally freaked!!!! Its funny how when the baby is moving as soon as someone puts their hand on they go quiet!!! typical! lol

Ha ha - My hubby felt mine right from the beginning - but he's bored with it now :growlmad: - does my head in, lol!

I never get bored (apart from when it's hurtin in the ribs, lol!!!)

It seems to kick for him everytime - but takes a while for other people! xx
:cloud9:

:rofl::rofl:first time my dh found 2 kicks while intercourse....

lol bless him... My OH was laid with his head leaning gently on my tummy the other day and got a swift kick :)

Its when my tummy is moving from side to side that i get the alien comments x

lol bless him... My OH was laid with his head leaning gently on my tummy the other day and got a swift kick :)

This happened to my OH too but he didn't realise! I had to tell him! It wasn't a gentle boot to the head either!!

OH has managed to not feel kicks etc from the outside as he always seems to miss them, and isn't patient enough to sit with his hand on my belly for very long! just now though I was getting almighty whacks up under my ribs (highest it's been) so I grabbed his hand even though he was moaning that he had to run off to the loo and made him press a bit, then LO duly gave him a huge kick - he almost flew across the room, howling 'aaagh you've got an alien inside you!!!' heheh, it was pretty funny :haha::haha: (maybe you had to be there though!)

thats awesome!! i love their faces when they get a kick for the first time!!! LOVELY story Ellie!!!!! :hugs: Now OH & I are on the "watch my tummy move" trick... the baby will kick and if I don't have a bra on, my boob goes FLYING and OH cracks up! Or we can be on the couch and little one is kicking away and you see my tummy wiggling like something is going to emerge!! Tell OH to lay on your belly with his arms around the tummy... thats what my OH does when we watch tv and he gets kicked like crazy- it's hysterical, but then he doesnt have to move all around, its sorta cuddling, and yet he's comfy watching tv and getting beaten on like I do!!! :happydance:

I sometimes lie on the couch with my feet near OH (he also gets bored of waiting for kicks etc), so everytime I get booted in the ribs, OH gets it too :D No....he doesnt approve but I want him to feel it ha!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->