hai!

ampersandme

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm 19 years old, 20 in May! For a while me and my wonderful, gorgeous, supportive, caring, incredible boyfriend have been thinking about starting to TTC! We live together in a share house (with two other peopel who we hardly ever see), although we are currently trying to find our own place. I'm starting a 9 month TAFE course in Child Care soon and he works as a tradey and has one more year left on his apprenticeship (which means 1 more year untill good money). Currently I'm working in retail full time and saving up lots and lots of money.

For fun I like watching movies, sleeping in (haha), reading, knitting, cooking, baking, being on the internet and playing sims 2.... I still go out drinking with friends a bit but find this to be repetitiv, boring and expensive, its really not my cup of tea... I much prefer nights in snuggeled on the couch with my boyfrennn.

I don't drive yet.

My dream in life is to be a housewife and a mother :o)
Although I know working is important and would love to work in a creche with little babies or be a nanny.

Can't wait to get to know you all, learn about pregnancy, hear your stories and get lots and lots of advice...

Maybe soon I'll actually start TTC!

Thankyou! I'm really looking forward to my time here, yay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"