Hair advice please

Dani-lou

3rd tri - 28 weeks
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone can offer any advice. I had my son in Sept last year so I am 4-5months postpartum. My hair has since started to shred I suppose it started when Theo was about 3.5 months. It has since got worse and I am wondering if 1. this is normal to lose such a large amount 2. when it eases up and 3. whether anyone has noticed the sidelines of their hair receeding a little. I do have some new hairs growing through but they just dont seem to be growing fast enough to cover the area that looks very thin.

Just feel very low at the moment and this is not helping at all.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Danielle

I've heard that some hair loss is normal post pregnancy, but if you are worried that the loss is excessive then pop to your G.P. It could be stress related or possibly a vitamin deficiency. :hugs:

HI,
The main reason of hair fall is stress, hormonal changes, high fever or several illness, thyroid disorders, iron deficiency . I have suggested some self-care remedy tips.:
1. Massage the scalp with any of this oil like almond,lavender, rose or peppermint.
2. Eat a handful of white sesame seeds as it contain calcium and magnesium to ignite the required nourishment of our scalp not to loose hair.
3. Eating a balance diet .
4.Keep your hair clean
5.The Vitamin B Complex is essential healthy skin and hair.

hi im exactly the same it started happening to me about a month ago when DS was 4 months old, im finding hair everywhere even in my babys nappy when im changing him its horrendous Lol, im too thinning on the sides it was the same with DD 5 years ago i remember my partner used to go on at me about hair being everywhere! it will calm down soon Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->