hair extensions??

weewdy

Reaction score
Does anyone have hair extensions. Ive always had really thin hair and need a pick me up. Thinking about getting a half head. Does anyone have any views on theirs?

I had extentions for years, i dont any more, as i just dont have the time to wash/dry straighten them.

I have had individual ones, these take hours and hours, and i think tbh, they wreck your hair.

I also used to glue in wefts to myself. These were good, but they're messy and the glue can wreck your hair/pull it out.

My favourite by far was having them weaved in. It hurts though. They're very tight.

If i was you i would maybe buy some clip in ones just to see weather you like them before splashing out and buying semi perminant ones... :)

I used to have mine glued in and they ruined my hair and pulled it out when they came out, and it was a pain in the backside.

I now just use clip ins now because I like having the versatility of just wearing them when I want to. And I've always hated sleeping with them in, they're uncomfortable so I like I can take them out before bed :haha: People I know that have had them put in have had them go a totally different colour to their hair from washing and styling it everyday and gone ratty too and pretty much wasted several hundreds of pounds.

I'd say get some clip ins and see how you get on with them and how you get on with them.

I had micro ring ones which is lovely but definitely agree get clip in ones first x

Right ladies you sound like you know what your talking about, where do i buy clip in ones, what are they called and how easy are they to put in? Thanks x

Section your hair and put them longest at bottom shorter ones at top. Sally's beauty (google) have a whole extension set for £60 x

I have a few places locally where I can get them from, but I just buy the 100% Human European weaves, cut them down to size and sew the clips on myself, and I sew 2 rows of weave to each section of extension if that makes sense? Altogether when I do mine it costs me around £40 for 18 inch, but it does take a fair bit of time (and sore fingers) to do them :)

I have 2 longer ones at the bottom (using 3 clips) then 2 that have 2 clips on above that (level with the tops of my ears side my side) and then 5 the size of 1 clip that I use towards the front of my head.

If it helps I'll post some pics of what I mean :haha:

I have a few places locally where I can get them from, but I just buy the 100% Human European weaves, cut them down to size and sew the clips on myself, and I sew 2 rows of weave to each section of extension if that makes sense? Altogether when I do mine it costs me around £40 for 18 inch, but it does take a fair bit of time (and sore fingers) to do them :)

I have 2 longer ones at the bottom (using 3 clips) then 2 that have 2 clips on above that (level with the tops of my ears side my side) and then 5 the size of 1 clip that I use towards the front of my head.

If it helps I'll post some pics of what I mean :haha:

That would be great. Im going into town today and they have a sally services so going to have a look. I can get a fully set of remy 20" for £30 off amazon, take it they are poor quality? Should i just buy the cheaper ones to make sure i can put them in/like them? x

Go with recommend places. Weaves off the Internet can be fine not very thick -and not even 100%-even Sally's are bad for this. The current range they have us fine, but before, they claimed it was 100% and it wasn't, I dyed them purple and plastic strands showed up

I have a set of full head clip ins, think mine cost me £80 for a set, bought from a hairdresser though, quite a while ago!
I have really long hair already but its so thin its frustrating so my extensions bulk them out a bit!
I also wore my extensions AND a hair piece for NYE because I hate my thin hair!
Definately would go for human hair clip ins, and if you can afford too dont skrimp on them
xxx

I am a hair extension addict lol. I couldn't live without mine but mainly because my hair doesn't grow at all because of all the dying it takes! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->