Hair loss stoping during pregnancy?

Moolia

Bfp 26/1/11 :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
So I heard that your hair often gets paused in the growth phase during pregnancy do you don't lose any hair. Is this true and if so when does it stop falling out?
My DH is always moaning that my hair gets everywhere, so he'll be thrilled when this happens!! :haha:

:shrug:i found with my 2 previous i lost quite a bit of hair so im not entirely sure

My hair has still grown - I have hideous roots ... I have noticed a little less hair falling out than normal, it was one of the things I have been most looking forward to. I have however been getting very greasy hair I used to wash every other or maybe stretch another half day ... now I can barely go everyother without it looking so disgusting.

x

My hair was still falling out a month ago and LO is 6 months, think it only stopped because I got pregnant again! Luckily I have lots of thick hair so not that worried, but it did clog up the plug holes something terrible.

My hair is horribly greasy. Can't stand it at the moment. Having to wash it everyday when I go into work which is a pain in the butt as I then have to blow dry it straight so it looks half decent. Hoping the greasiness settles down after the end of 1st tri.

MsJMouse - it seems we are about the same in our sypmtoms and our tickers aren't far off either, good to know we're all in the same boat and nice to talk about it on here. No one in the "real world" wants to hear about my grease ball hair or toilet troubles!lol

x

That's funny... I have noticed my last two wash cycles my hair is getting greasy too! I usually wash every third day... sounds gross, but it always looks good and the color lasts longer. I will be lucky to make every other day at this rate.

Only thing I have noticed with my hair is, since I got pregnant I find pure white hairs on my head right down to the end and I have really long hair :/ I have looked it up and turns out it can happen, right now you only notice if you look for them, I wonder how many I will have by the birth o_O

My hair normally falls out for fun ! But it seems to have stopped at the moment which is great as my hair is normally everywhere. However its greasy and lank oh and static ! Not looking forward to the shedding stage after pregnancy as I dont have a massive mop to start with !

I hope it does stop growing or Im gunna have horrible roots by the end of this pregnancy!! as Ive heard you cant use bleach????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->