Hair on ultrasound

Erika_Whitney

Reaction score
Hi ladies!! 29wks5days today and had my 3d/4d ultrasound and also some regular shots. I was surprised when she told me LO had some hair! I would love to see some other ladies' ultrasound pictures of hair!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 68
I've never seen that before, how cute! Would love to know if my LO has any hair!

I didn't know they could see hair! How neat :) Gosh, with how much heart burn I've had I hope LO has a full head of hair:haha:

I seen hair oh my DDs ultrasound at 35 weeks, so adorable!

Now I can't wait to see if she keeps it and how long it will get in the next 10 weeks!!

I have a pic but my phone won't let me upload right now! Our LO has a head full of hair! I can't wait to see it!

Cool I'm having a scan at 36 weeks I know she has hair hope I can see lol

This was our boy at 31 weeks- tech said there's a bit on the shoulders as well... it will be interesting to see how much of it sticks around!

Attachments

• IM_35.JPG
    IM_35.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 29
DH was born with a LOT of hair, so I don't think I need an US to know that this little one will probably be born with hair!
But seeing it on an US is so neat!

Awww! My DD had hair at her 30 week scan, I hadn't relaised you could see hair until the sonographer pointed it out, it was so cool!

On my last US at 33 wks the tech said that she could see hair and pointed it out to me, but no pictures of it to share. I was so amazed too! LO was born with locks of blonde hair :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->