Hair removing tips

simple

Reaction score
Hi guys!
Whats the safest way to remove body hair while preg.
I usually use hair removing creams but im not sure if its safe.

I just kept waxing. The only rough thing was brazailian became real sensitive third tri and you have to be wary and not wax past a certain timeframe if you are planning a vaginal birth. Or just shave and tweeze. But that was my routine pre pregnancy. But my aesthetician once gave a down there was to a woman in labor! But I read not to do that cuz risk of infection

I agree, waxing is the the way to go. I wax myself but as I grow bigger and unable to see my nether region I’ll have to find an aesthetician to do it.

I was told waxing is unsafe in pregnancy?
I've been just shaving

I was told waxing is unsafe in pregnancy?
I've been just shaving

Totally safe. I run everything by my gyn first, and I was clear that if there was any question or small amount of risk I wasn’t going for it. My aesthetician did switch from soft wax to hard wax though. She said that pregnancy increases blood flow and sensitivity, so hard wax tends to hurt less when pregnant. The only thing I skipped was usually they use a numbing spray but since I couldn’t find any info on it’s safety, I stopped using it. She also only cleaned me up with one thing (blanking) because the others weren’t proven to be pregnancy safe/super fragranty. But I was getting waxed every 4 weeks because my hair was just out of control. Straight up gave up on my legs after second tri.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->