Hairstyles?

K

ka_ox

Hey:)

Erm well I'm pregnant and I'm 17.

My hair at the minute requires alot of effort to get in an okay state lol. Im considering a change, because I realise that when the baby comes I'll have no time to mess about with my hair and stuff.

So I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions about hairstyles for me?

I have thick wavy hair, and my face is rounded.

I'd like a hairstyle which is easily managable and requires little effort to do in the morning, which also looks nice obviously.

I have no idea myself, so I thought you could help if that's okay?

Thankyou in advance :) any ideas are welcome and appreciated x

If you can I'd keep it long enough to put in a pony tail and away from sticky baby fingers. Def need some layers to help bring out your wave, maybe some long side-swept bangs? Those are pretty easy to manage and they'll bring out some definition around your face. I dunno what hair cut you have now, so I can't suggest too much.
Maybe something like Ashely Olsen if you want really simple:
https://i51.tinypic.com/2h3zzaa.jpg
If you have thick waves you really don't have to do too much. Just scrunch it up with some mousse and let it air dry.

I'm going to be cutting my hair soon and have a Pinterest board up for all my ideas. Dunno if they're anything close to what you like tho.

i had time with my first to still do my hair and make up in the mornings, but i did tend to stick it up

Thankyou both :)

I like the ideas and will definitely keep the length x

Have a side fringe u can grip over and wear down when u go out.. If its thick have choppy layers, allvu have to do is scrunch with moose xx

Thankyou:) I'm going for a side fringe, lots of layers and getting it thinned out. And not much took off the length so I can put it in a pony. It seems the most practical thing for when the baby's here x

Hello hun :)
My hair is also naturally very thick and wavy :| and its getting quite long down down my back! The thing is i dont wanna cut it coz before i fell pregnant i wanted to grow it and its taken me bloody ages :haha: so the last time i had it cut i just had some long layers put in, side fringe and it thinned out alot! xxx

Thanks for the advice :)
It's annoying at times having waves like ours lol.
I took your advice and the previous posters and got my hair layered and thinned out and got a side fringe. It's definately helped ALOT but my hair already grows fast, so it's growing even faster and thicker because of the pregnancy lol.
It's worked though x

Hun do you use a diffuser? I find it gives my hair a bit more volume at the roots and less frizz, much quicker than trying to do it straight and fighting the natural wave/curl.

I do have one, but it seems to leave my hair limp and lifeless, I'm probably doing it wrong though lol. I have the volume spray to use before using it and stuff though, so I dont get what I'm doing wrong! :flower:x

Try this - tipping your head over, place sections in the 'bowl' and put close to the scalp so they are scooped up, turn on (low speed) and gently do a circle motion like you are massaging the roots. Don't dry 100%, stop when it's 80% and let the last bit airdry.

Ooh okay I'll give that a go :) I don't usually do it like that so that's probably what I'm doing wrong! Thankyou :flower:x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->