hairy legs :/

bmuir11207

Mother of 2 girls
Reaction score
Im laying here in bed and thee hair on my leg keeps getting caught in the sheet and its bugging me :dohh: I may have to try to shave as hard as it is at this time

That made me LOL... I am right there with you... I cant stand it.... Im measuring 38 weeks even though Im less (twins) and I have gotten to do something about these chewbacca legs :haha:

Hehe! I hear ya.. I was gonna ask OH to do mine but attempted it last week ball ache but worth the smoothness haha.. think it took me half hour which is a long time for me xx

The hair on my legs has virtually stopped growing - I only have to shave them about once a month.

If only I could say the same for other parts of me!

I can totally relate though I wish the hair on my legs were like yours, Smudge!!

I've been on rest for 2 weeks and docs are hoping I will make it at least another 3 weeks....so I have A LOT of time to stare at my hairy legs!! OH said to just leave them and I could take care of them after birth...but I had enough! In hospital, I have seated showers so I managed to at least get the lower half of my legs and feel much better.

Iv only had to shave my legs 4 times this whoke pregnancy theyve just stopped growing!! :) ...though i think it might just have migrated up to my belly haha! X

I shaved mine on the weekend as I wanted to wear a dress (had not shaved them before then since early January when were in Australia!), it was bloody difficult, but worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->