Hairy mary quite contrary...

N

Neecee

...why must my garden grow?:hissy:

Hairy arms
Hairy legs
Hairy chin
Out-of-control eyebrows
A head of hair that grows faster than I can maintain (and with dread locks, that's not good :()

I feel like such a hairy moose today! I didn't have time to pluck my eyebrows this morning, so I drove to work so no one would see me on the train! Now I've noticed that my fingers and toes are sprouting hair (WHA?????) and as for down below.....well I can't even see it to sort it out and I refuse to let my OH do it as he says "whoops" far too often for my liking.

Why does it have to be this way? I don't want to be a pregnant yetty!:hissy:

Hun, I so know where you're coming from. I hate looking like a sasquatch!!!

My eyebrows, legs and underarms I can somewhat deal with. It's the nether-regions that I can't stand not being able to attend to. Well, another 4 months or so for me before I might be able to bend over to get to. By then I'm going to need a lawnmower to get through! :(:hissy::hissy::hissy:

I have the hairist belly... i hate it ! lol.... I will join the 'preggie yetty club'... oh yep n hairy toes and god help my garden!!! disappear out of site a while since...blind shaving ha ha xx

I have the hairist belly... i hate it ! lol.... I will join the 'preggie yetty club'... oh yep n hairy toes and god help my garden!!! disappear out of site a while since...blind shaving ha ha xx

Oh yeah! AND a hairy belly! Booo!

I'm getting a very attractive picture of you in my head:rofl:

Do you have a hairy chest too?

Actually....don't answer:blush::rofl:

:lol:...i'm on the same boat! Thank gawd it's not just me with toe hairs! :shock: :rofl:

My eyebrow's are too growing far to quickly. My hair aint though. But i'm in with the hairy belly too, haha. Sexy!

yhep my belly is hairy and I can near make dread locks out of my pubic hair. I just hacked my eye brows with the tweezers though a strimmer was near needed.

Im lucky because im fair, so the hairy belly i get away with, but everything else, sheesh.
Not complaining about my hair though, i had i cut short last year and hated it but it wasent growing back until i got PG, nows its loads longer :happydance:

I'm getting a very attractive picture of you in my head:rofl:

Do you have a hairy chest too?

Actually....don't answer:blush::rofl:

Well..... here I am!

Attachments

• chewbacca.jpg
    chewbacca.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 3
Not as bad as I thought then:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I thought it was just me... but my eyebrows seem to grow twice as thick as soon as I pluck them :(

:rofl:

I think I was a yeti before I got pregnant so you can count yourself lucky because now I am a super yeti. I am cousin it. I am captain caveman. My hair is 42inches long now- I was brushing it and it scared me. help :p

I think I was a yeti before I got pregnant so you can count yourself lucky because now I am a super yeti. I am cousin it. I am captain caveman. My hair is 42inches long now- I was brushing it and it scared me. help :p

I hope you're talking about the hair on your head!:rofl:

Im joining too! Although my OH has 'helped' keep me plucked, shaven and trim ... im glad of the 'open' relationship lol!!!

Im joining too! Although my OH has 'helped' keep me plucked, shaven and trim ... im glad of the 'open' relationship lol!!!

See you're lucky there - I'd be more than happy to let my OH do the honours, but he's just too accident prone! It's SO not about getting nicked down there!!!!!:shock:

I hope you're talking about the hair on your head!:rofl:

Ha! I'm not telling. You have made me imagine a scenario where they need a machete and jungle clothing to find where the baby's coming outta though (it's not that bad, honest :p)

just don't epilate your legs, that's my advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->