Hairy mary quite contrary...

Im joining too! Although my OH has 'helped' keep me plucked, shaven and trim ... im glad of the 'open' relationship lol!!!

See you're lucky there - I'd be more than happy to let my OH do the honours, but he's just too accident prone! It's SO not about getting nicked down there!!!!!:shock:

Oh he gets warned, panic when he sneezes!!!

I think I was a yeti before I got pregnant so you can count yourself lucky because now I am a super yeti. I am cousin it. I am captain caveman. My hair is 42inches long now- I was brushing it and it scared me. help :p

I hope you're talking about the hair on your head!:rofl:

Ha! I'm not telling. You have made me imagine a scenario where they need a machete and jungle clothing to find where the baby's coming outta though (it's not that bad, honest :p)

just don't epilate your legs, that's my advice.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is an epilator that pinchy machine that pinches the hairs out? I was thinking about getting one actually coz my leg hair is growing like bloody weeds! I shave it in the morning and by the end of the day it back all stubbly!

im on the same boat!!! just booked my self in for bikini wax b4 holiday x

still taking my razor as it grows too quick, if only i had a week off from that too! lol

Is an epilator that pinchy machine that pinches the hairs out? I was thinking about getting one actually coz my leg hair is growing like bloody weeds! I shave it in the morning and by the end of the day it back all stubbly!

yes, it is, I have always used an epilator because my hair grows fast anyway- for years, very used to them.

But, once i was pregnant I found it very painful- i think it was the increased blood flow in my legs. And my legs were sore- red raised bumps for a day OW - that never happened before. And then my legs were so dry my hairs started growing inwards, creating ugly spots. And to top it all off the damn hair was growing so fast that I would have had to go through it every week :O

so I'm either shaving, or plaiting my leg hairs in a way that makes it look like I'm wearing chunky knit tights!

I will have to get the boyfriend to trim mine as when birth comes they wont be able to see a dam thing down there.

I was quite a hairy person before :blush:, but they were blond so I could get away with it. But now they're sooooo long that it's time for action. I used some facial hair-removing cream on my chin yesterday. I worked, I'm hairless, but I think I left it on too long as I burnt my skin a tad!!! :blush::rofl:

I prefer to say I'm fluffy :rofl:

I'd wondered what was going on with all the toe hair mind! At least I now know it appears to be pregnancy related... I've got hairs on the back of my left hand that never used to be there too, it doesn't even match on the right hand...

I give up to be honest...

Shaving my legs stopped a while ago, now I do it as and when I feel like I can reach... its been a while I must say lol...

I figure, if the OH is allowed to be lazy about shaving his face, I'm allowed to slack too. :blush:

I always use my epilator....at certain times of the month it hurts way more than at others:cry:. Doesn't hurt much when I'm preggers though and I even do my underarms (hmmm, that does hurt).

Best get used to some pain....in preparation for the end of pregnancy:rofl:

Well I took the plunge last night and asked my hubby to neaten up the garden and yanno what? The man outright REFUSED to do it!

He said he wouldn't do it coz all the other times he'd offered I said no and that I'd never let him. Well, I finally bought a swimming cozzie yesterday and REALLY needed to sort out the mess down there so I can go swimming on sunday, but the man said NO! I couldn't believe it! He's so damn stubborn!:sad2:

So............

I took the big mirror out of the hallway and strategically positioned myself so I could see what was going on and I did it myself!!!!:happydance:

Admittedly I got a bit carried away and took the lot off, but I've found a way to do it and it worked!

And I used HIS hair clippers, just to spite him :shhh:.

Well I took the plunge last night and asked my hubby to neaten up the garden and yanno what? The man outright REFUSED to do it!

He said he wouldn't do it coz all the other times he'd offered I said no and that I'd never let him. Well, I finally bought a swimming cozzie yesterday and REALLY needed to sort out the mess down there so I can go swimming on sunday, but the man said NO! I couldn't believe it! He's so damn stubborn!:sad2:

So............

I took the big mirror out of the hallway and strategically positioned myself so I could see what was going on and I did it myself!!!!:happydance:

Admittedly I got a bit carried away and took the lot off, but I've found a way to do it and it worked!

And I used HIS hair clippers, just to spite him :shhh:.

:rofl:...serves him right.

I had to get hubby to trim me in a past pregnancy so now I tend to get rid of as much of is while I can still see and sometimes just shave it all when things are starting to get difficult:blush:

Have no idea how im going to deal with hair down below- it's getting really difficult as it is, as im blindly brandishing a razor around there as it is! lol it's just an accident waiting to happen.

I'm with you on the hair.... dh was laughing at my newly formed fluff on my belly.... aaaahhhh the joys :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->