Half line???

Lvtnb4

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Has anyone ever seen this before? I’m 13dpo today and have zero pregnancy or my normal pms signs. I did have some preg symptoms earlier in the tww but they went away. AF is due in 2 days and normally my boobs would be super sore by now, but nothing. And my cycle is very regular.

Attachments

• 601FF2F5-7FFE-455D-9AE2-A19A5F9D09D1.jpg
    601FF2F5-7FFE-455D-9AE2-A19A5F9D09D1.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 79
To me it looks like the line goes all the way. Do you have any other tests to retest with? I think you might have a bfp starting.

I see a full line but the bottom half does look darker fx for next test looks like the start of a bfp . I had a few tests do that me they were dollar tree ones tho and not ics

I do have more cheapies! I am going to test first thing in the morning. If it’s negative, I’ll assume AF is on her way. Thanks ladies!

That looks :bfp: to me x it has color and no dye run anwhere else . Keep us updated !x

Good luck, it looks like a full line to me too, just stronger at the bottom. Hope it’s your BFP, looks very promising!

Keep testing! I had many that were BFN and questionable and some BFP. Don’t give up!

Hi ladies! AF is still a no show. I tested yesterday evening and got another BFN. I’m cramping as if I’m on AF, and have been slightly nauseous for a couple days. How frustrating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->