Half Price Baby Shop - Sainsburys *Get in now I say*

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score

https://www.sainsburys.com/groceries/index.jsp

https://www.sainsburys.com/media/images/webconnect/pods/Stunts/Baby-Stunt-28th-May_v1_m56577569833662522.jpg

:wohoo:

https://www.sainsburys.com/groceries/index.jsp?bmUID=1212087629406

:happydance: quick question ive viewed items and added to shopping trolley altho it says half price its charging full is they a code i need to use?

No when you get your goods it should be corrected price :D You are only charged after they are scanned and delivery accepted :D

Worked it out thanks very much what great savings esp on the 4 packs of wipes go on then ill have four keep me going for a while :rofl: :) x

I'm so tempted to buy things but i have about 20 packs of wipes already... do i reeeallly need more? :rofl:

*nods* at least a pack a week i use!

Right bargain well chuffed thank you very much, spent 40 quid woo hoo, got 16 packs of wipes :blush: but bargain at £10, and the johnsons junior stuff for jack i cant believe how cheap the easy clean baby and shower i pay 1.99 from boots and its 35p. 35p my god wont tell you how many i ordered haha.

This is instore also - I just rang to see :wohoo:

Going down later as theres a technical error at the moment with my area deliverys (18th of June booked me in fr erm lol) so if anyones experiencing the same trouble pop down to the local store ....

im going to sainsburys today if i can stop being sick yay!!!

I've to go into town for baby milk nappies blah blah come home then go there I love bargains Im excited LMAO :blush: if I have to walk moi is going lalala!

Hope yoru sicky feelnig eases off x

:cry: we dont hav any sainsburys near me

even the closest asda is a 45 min drive :dohh: ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr miss all the good offers :hissy:

Just been to my store 5mins away..stocked up (even more) wipes,sudocrem,vaseline...disposable changing mats...OH is getting irritated now, we can hardly move in spare room lmao
:rofl:

This is instore also - I just rang to see :wohoo:

Going down later as theres a technical error at the moment with my area deliverys (18th of June booked me in fr erm lol) so if anyones experiencing the same trouble pop down to the local store ....

OO thanks you... i shall pop down later as i just COULDNT fill an online basket of £25 with half price offers :rofl::rofl:

I'm excited now :-D lol

My mum just called me from Sainsburys. Picked me up a cream winnie the pooh sleep bag for £6!!

Wow lol

OO thanks you... i shall pop down later as i just COULDNT fill an online basket of £25 with half price offers :rofl::rofl:

I'm excited now :-D lol

Whats in your basket worth £25 would cost only £12.50 when it arrived so although it says minimum £25 it checks out at £25 but will charge you correctly on delivery .... SOOOOOOOOO my point :rofl: Are you telling me you could not find £25 worth of full priced offers (since its baskets at full price?) because I went down and spent £22 instore £44 worth of goodies :blush: and plan to pop down for more if I have time as its a nice walk :blush:... Oh and I also bought the kids & kandoo stuff ... well prepared we are haha :rofl:

i got loads of kandoo stuff for amy! and soap thats got grippy stuff on it so they dont drop it in the bath, loads of wipes nappy cream and other stuff YAY

I was like a kid in a toy shop HA :blush:

i now have my very own little warehouse full of baby stuff... its called my kitchen cupboards :rofl:

Forget food... how about a wipe?

LOL! I have one of those toy plastic box things - going to put a pink & prurple one on Moos wardrobe - one for toiletries. Just an idea ;)

My LO's room is tiny... i could hang them all from the ceiling.. she might like them :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->