• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Halfway through 2WW - EWCM?

Angelic

Reaction score
Im about halfway through the 2ww and I've just discovered EWCM. That might not be unusual but I don't actually tend to get it at all even around OV (although actually this cycle I DID but just for one day before OV!). Is EWCM at this time a good sign for poss preg? Or yet again am I clutching at very long straws??!!

:hi: hun i couldn't just read and run,
Im 7DPO so 1wk to go and today ive got EWCM too so sure either but hoping its a good sign for us....hoping we get are :bfp:

Hi Jane and thanks! I promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot again this month yet here I am lol. FX'd for you too. Not sure when I will be testing as I OV'd early on CD 8 and 9 this month so probably next Tuesday. Good luck!

Hi Jane and thanks! I promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot again this month yet here I am lol. FX'd for you too. Not sure when I will be testing as I OV'd early on CD 8 and 9 this month so probably next Tuesday. Good luck!

Loool im just the same :haha:
Same date as when ill prob be testing 17th or 18th Af's due 18th so maybe 17th IF i can hold out..lol x:hugs:

Good luck, I experienced alot of ewcm last month when I had my chemical pregnancy, so technically a good sign. Not sure about my previous pregnancies cos it was soooo long ago and I never ttc before xx

Oooohhh Hopefulheidi thanks sounds good to me :)
Sorry about your loss hun, i too had a chemical pregnancy in feb.
So fingers crossed girlie's.....:bfp:

Hey there!!! I actually had this EWCM but mine was more like lotiony...and then turned yellowish tinted...but i am indeed pregnant and i got my BFP 5 days after that i believe! I am now 12 weeks!!! :) FX FOR YOU. SOUNDS VERY VERY PROMISING!!!!!!!

Hope we all get our BFP......with my previous pregnancies I had LOTS of EWCM....so heres praying!!

Good luck!!

I'm ON 6/7 days past ovulation not sure which as my opk never went really really dark but then went to nothing so must of had my surge in the night.. anyway I am having alot more ewcm and lotiony more then normal and having lots of cramp af coming like pains.

But I had the pains last month but af came so who knows:wacko: sometimes I think I dream my symptoms because I want them to be there iykwim

I am due to test on the 19th May as well FX :bfp:
XX

babymama thank you so much for the reassurance :) :) :) xx

your VERY welcome. i got to be a debbie downer after that cause i was like "oh i'm out for sure" BUT, i was IN and i got my BFP at 9dpo ona digi :) 2 of them!! Clearblue's ... FRER gave me faint bfp's w/ FMU though. :)

FX for you babe!!!!! Baby dust your way!!

:flow:

Keep me updated!

:hi: hun i couldn't just read and run,
Im 7DPO so 1wk to go and today ive got EWCM too so sure either but hoping its a good sign for us....hoping we get are :bfp:

the EWCM is a GREAT sign, esp if its lotiony!!!!!!

FX for you!

Hey there!!! I actually had this EWCM but mine was more like lotiony...and then turned yellowish tinted...but i am indeed pregnant and i got my BFP 5 days after that i believe! I am now 12 weeks!!! :) FX FOR YOU. SOUNDS VERY VERY PROMISING!!!!!!!

Oh my god! That is how I would more describe mine to be honest, more lotiony! FX'd for us all x

Congrats babymama!!!

i am also having this to, a bit of yellow tinge, af due next thurs.....

I hope its a good sign girls!!!!

:dust:

good luck!!!!!

xxxxxxxxx

Hi girls,
How we all doing this morning?

Not really having any symptoms at the mo apart from the EWCM for 2days, also was feeling really sick last night but woke up feeling fine....prob 2early 2be worrying but you never know:)

Hi girls,

Not really having any symptoms at the mo apart from the EWCM for 2days, also was feeling really sick last night but woke up feeling fine....prob 2early 2be worrying but you never know:)

i have had really bad belly ache this last few days, like AF cramps but im not due till nxt thurs, i had belly ache last month tho and i got AF

and i been feeling really sick as well =(

this is all sooo confuseing!!!

good luck hunny

xxxx

Hi girls,

i have had really bad belly ache this last few days, like AF cramps but im not due till nxt thurs, i had belly ache last month tho and i got AF

and i been feeling really sick as well =(

this is all sooo confuseing!!!

good luck hunny

xxxx
Saying that ive got a belly ache this morning too not AF pain tho.
Oh i cant wait for the wkend to :test: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->