• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Halfway through 2WW - EWCM?

I have period like pains but Af not due for another week or so, also back and leg ache today.

Plus loads of cm, hope we are all going to get a BFP!!

My AF is due 19th may so what's the earliest I could test, would this sat be to early?

Think I'm imagining the sympthoms lol

I don't want to get my hopes up but I had a funny turn at work this morning. I went really dizzy and thought I was going to be sick or pass out or something. This has never happened to me before so I hope it's a good sign. OH is telling me not to get carried away and I know he's right but I am still hoping!! No AF pains yet though which is unusual for me. How's everyone else doing?

:hi: hun i couldn't just read and run,
Im 7DPO so 1wk to go and today ive got EWCM too so sure either but hoping its a good sign for us....hoping we get are :bfp:

the EWCM is a GREAT sign, esp if its lotiony!!!!!!

FX for you!

This is how mine has been since about 7/8dpo! :happydance:

that is wonderful! i posted posts left and right asking people if they had the EWCM after OV b4 AF was supposed to come and described it as lotiony and then *TMI* i checked my cervix it was high & closed i could barely reach it..but when then i had this stuff on my finger ew it was gross so i wiped it on white toilet paper and it had a yellow tint...... so that was DEF a pg sign!!! PLUS it didn't stink, but did have quite a different smell...anyways no one really answered my posts so i was left to wait lol glad i can help you ladies!!!:hugs:

I have period like pains but Af not due for another week or so, also back and leg ache today.

My AF is due 19th may so what's the earliest I could test, would this sat be to early?

i had a +ve digi 4 days b4 my period i believe... with like 4MU, and 5MU but used FRER w. FMU and it was faint, another FRER SMU darker so then when hubs got home done two digis..... i think you will be safe to test saturday!!!! however if you do get a BFN, retest either sunday or monday... FX for you hun!!!!

Congrats babymama!!!

i am also having this to, a bit of yellow tinge, af due next thurs.....

I hope its a good sign girls!!!!

:dust:

good luck!!!!!

xxxxxxxxx

thank you charliekitty. hopefully ill get to congratulate you in just a couple days :) the YELLOW tinge is WONDERFUL. i know this sounds awful but smell of it, this is how i knew i was pregnant by the smell of the yellow..it didnt stink, but had a distint smell.

Also ladies if you have OPK's i tested on OPK's until i got my bfp..and it was always the test line would be right at the color of the control .. so if you get a strong test line that may be a slightly lighter color than the control thats an EXCELLENT sign, it worked for me... but i am a POAS addict!! LOL so i had to start testing at like 5dpo haha... some of you ladies should get some OPK's and POAS!

i had a +ve digi 4 days b4 my period i believe... with like 4MU, and 5MU but used FRER w. FMU and it was faint, another FRER SMU darker so then when hubs got home done two digis..... i think you will be safe to test saturday!!!! however if you do get a BFN, retest either sunday or monday... FX for you hun!!!!

Thank you hun, so pleased you are here to help, as you can see 3 months agp I lost a baby and today my boobs started leaking.. could this be my pregnancy hormones or just hormonal iykwim

I am really thirsty today as well, but maybe i'm coming down with something, all these thinks make me think I could be, but don't want to be totally disappointed.

hope you and bump are doing well.

Hope all the ewcm continues for everyone xxx

Thank you hun, so pleased you are here to help, as you can see 3 months agp I lost a baby and today my boobs started leaking.. could this be my pregnancy hormones or just hormonal iykwim

I am really thirsty today as well, but maybe i'm coming down with something, all these thinks make me think I could be, but don't want to be totally disappointed.

hope you and bump are doing well.

Hope all the ewcm continues for everyone xxx

i am SO sorry for your loss :cry: that is heartbreaking me for to read. I am not too sure about the leaking boobs..how far was you?

being thirsty was my 2nd sign of early preg......but everyone is different or can be.. fx for you hunni

xxx

Congrats babymama!!!

good luck!!!!!

xxxxxxxxx

thank you charliekitty. hopefully ill get to congratulate you in just a couple days :) the YELLOW tinge is WONDERFUL. i know this sounds awful but smell of it, this is how i knew i was pregnant by the smell of the yellow..it didnt stink, but had a distint smell.

Also ladies if you have OPK's i tested on OPK's until i got my bfp..and it was always the test line would be right at the color of the control .. so if you get a strong test line that may be a slightly lighter color than the control thats an EXCELLENT sign, it worked for me... but i am a POAS addict!! LOL so i had to start testing at like 5dpo haha... some of you ladies should get some OPK's and POAS!

i know i didnt get this last month!! so i hope its good, i have just been trying not to get my hopes up. yes i did smell it and it does smell strange.... not smelly, but kind of sour i cant explain it!! lol

Did you have like AF pains??? my AF not due till next thurs and i feel like i got pains already =s

xxxxxx

Babymama89, I lost her at 24 weeks, I went in to premature labour and she died during delivery.

So I really want to have a baby I can hold and take home, fingers crossed I get a BFP this month.

Angelic- I was dizzy with my first, then the following week my boobs went really sore, so fingers crossed it's a good sign x

Thanks Bella'smummy and I'm so sorry for your loss. I really hope this is your month too :dust:

x

Congrats babymama!!!

good luck!!!!!

xxxxxxxxx

i know i didnt get this last month!! so i hope its good, i have just been trying not to get my hopes up. yes i did smell it and it does smell strange.... not smelly, but kind of sour i cant explain it!! lol

Did you have like AF pains??? my AF not due till next thurs and i feel like i got pains already =s

xxxxxx

yes, i did have pms pains but not as severe..however i did think i was out that month..the only difference was my almost +ve OPK's ... weird smelling yellow tinged CM & being extremely thirsty! and the only thing tht would help was water!

Babymama89, I lost her at 24 weeks, I went in to premature labour and she died during delivery.

So I really want to have a baby I can hold and take home, fingers crossed I get a BFP this month.

Angelic- I was dizzy with my first, then the following week my boobs went really sore, so fingers crossed it's a good sign x

:cry: oh my gosh. i could NOT imagine. : ( that is so so awful and heartbreaking i am terribly sorry. I pray that you get your BFP this month : ) hopefully you will... :hugs: Your symptoms sound very promising! and i told that to 3 girls when i was in the 2ww forum and they got their :bfp: just a few days later : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->