Hallie Madison Owens-Bennett 21/04/90

Amy-Lea

Reaction score
My Birth Story

Monday 21st April 2008, my 18th birthday, I awoke at 5.22 am, to my waters gushing all over my bed.
I went to the bathroom and discovered my mucus plug had come away too. I woke up my boyfriend
and mother and I had a hot bath and then we all went downstairs. I had a lovely time opening up my
birthday presents and within the hour I was having regular contractions between 7 and 3 minutes. I had
never anticipated them to become so regular so quickly! I was in quite a lot of pain expecially in my
back as baby was in posterior position (back to back). By the time i got to the hospital at 7.45 am i got
taken straight up to a midwife led unit. I had 2 codeine tablets to kill the pain however it wasn't working
so I went on the gas and air. Within seconds I was relived with the gas and air however it caused me to
projectile vomit poached eggs all over my mums trousers!!! At 9.30 am my back pain become so intense
that i asked for a diamorphine injection in my thigh after i had my internal to discover I was only 3 cm dilated.
At 10.20 am I had a second internal discovering I was 10 cm. I had a bit of a rest and at 10.40 am I made my way
to the toilet as i felt her head between my legs, 3 pushes later standing over the bathroom sink, I delivered
Hallie at 10.48 am, i was so lucky the delivery came at such a ease and I have no tears and need no stitches.

https://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk196/halliemadison/100_0759.jpg

Congratulations, Shes a little cracker :) How much did she weigh? xXx

Ahh she's lovely! Congratulations! I hope my birth is as good as that! xxx

Aww hun! Congratulations!
She is absolutly stunning, just like her mummy!
Glad it all went so smoothly!
lots of love and hugs to you both
xxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations
she is gorgeous :)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww CONGRATS!!!!! How much did she weigh??

bless....

im so pleased for you and your family, she is gorgeous, heres to happy times galore ahead!!

hayley x

Congratulations on your gorgeous little girl! x

she is beautiful congratshun xxx
so pleased u had a quick birth xxxx

Awwwwww!!! CONGRATS, she is sooo precious!! :pink:

Congratulations to you, she is adorable. Glad everything went smoothly....and quickly. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->