Halloween + Pregnancy = Disaster

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
I cannot stop eating candy corn! And chocolate! And anything else sweet. Its ridiculous :rofl: I'm going to gain 30lbs between now and Halloween at this rate.

Halloween candy should be off limits to pregnant women!

(just wait till its actually Halloween)

lol..... I loooove halloween and got invited to a party, but I probably wont go I will be ready to pop by then lol.

lol..... I loooove halloween and got invited to a party, but I probably wont go I will be ready to pop by then lol.

Wow yeah you'll be close by then!!

I've decided that they need to have all the candy put in one section in the stores, roped off with security guards keeping the pregnant women out.

No self control.

Well walmart is the worst, all the candy is right at the entrance doors LMAO!

I KNOW! Walmart is horrible, they've had Halloween stuff out since August :rofl:

May sound a funny request but would anyone be willing to ship me some candycorn over here to the uk?? I absolutely ADORE the stuff and got addicted to it while on holiday a fewyears back. there is just NOTHING like it over here that comes close.
I can get it online from a couple of websites but at STUPID prices... You get it mahoosive bags!!! :)

Obviously I would pay for the goodies and shipping.. just need a kind person out there who accepts paypal ;)

puuuuurlllleeeease????

hah i can send you some, i'm going to out to refill my stocks this afternoon

I love love love halloween, for this reason especially! Although for me, it's not so much the candy corn as it is the suckers. I am oh so addicted to suckers, especially the Tootsie Pop ones. Mmmmm.... tootsie pops..... *drools*

Try all these things AFTER pregnancy! :cry:
It's gonna be such a picnic to lose weight now with the holidays!

hah i can send you some, i'm going to out to refill my stocks this afternoon

really??? :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

if you pm me details I shall send you money ... I dont want to go overboard but a couple of big bags would be lurverly!!!

excited now! :wohoo: :yipee:

:hugs:

You Americans have all the best sweets!!!

what are those little marshmellow things (possible peeps) covered in sugar I love them!!

x

Yeah we get peeps at easter (and possibly halloween but I can't remember for sure). I'm not really into them so much. I like the chocolate coated marshmellows better :D

And we wonder why North America is the most obese continent on the planet...:rofl:

Yea there the ones!! I always get my step mum to send me loads at easter time!!

My brother has just come back from my dads and bought back with him air heads and fruit loops :)

Ohhhh tootsie rolls are also amazing!!

x

I love peeps :D And any chocolate... annnddd... any candy hehe

ummmmm choccy choccy choccy!!! Make the most of the sweets Rae, only a few more weeks of 'excuses' left!! For all those Brits out there my friend has taught me the most satisfying passtime in the whole world. Get a packed of Cadburys Chocolate Fingers. Make a cup of tea. Bite both ends of a finger and use it like a straw to suck up the tea. As soon as the tea comes up, put the whole thing in your mouth and it will all dissolve in a biscuity chocolatey slice of heaven. If you are wondering, yes I have consumed a whole packet doing this..... yyuuuuuuummmm

Ohh i spent £10 on a big massive bucket of sweeties from tesco! its so bad, all the christmas selection boxes and halloween candy all being out at the same time really isnt a good idea!

As for 'candy' i took a big craving for bit-o-honeys and ordered a bulk box off an american candy website and a bulk box of milk duds in the middle of my pregnancy hehe!

should've got osme hot tamales..mmm hot tamales!

Mmmmm candy and chocolate! Now I want some! I should go and raid our Halloween candy stash, we have like two huge boxes of mini chocolate bars in the closet.

I'm actually due on Halloween!

I'm usually a sucker for dressing up and normally have a Halloween party. Not risking it this year though! *wahhhh*

Never had a sweet tooth before this pregnancy and not even when having DS but I feel ashamed to admit that I had half a huge chocolate sponge cake for breakfast yesterday! My midwife High-fived me when I told her lol!!

Tell me about it! Everytime I go to the store I have to buy a bag of candy corn or chocolate! I keep telling myself to stop or I'm going to gain way too much but I just can't help it. It tastes SO good! Darn Halloween.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->