Halloween?

pennysbored

Reaction score
:witch:What is everyone doing this year? Normally I'd hit pub crawl, or some huge house bash, but this year I've decided to throw a little gathering for my more subdued friends.
What about all you guys? Whats the plan?:witch:

My friend's boyfriend is in a band and we usually go to their gigs - they're playing on Halloween so we all going there. x

Same here- normally we'de be celebrating it with a bang but this year we are taking it easy and taking/forcing the kids to go trick-or-treating. I couldn't get my son to go last year. I was like " Hey - there's free candy out there and someone else is getting it!" but he wouldnt budge. I will probably spend the evening scaring the pants off the little punks who come knocking on my door and then bed as I am old and oh so pregnoid!

We're throwing a Dia De Los Meurtos (Day of the Dead) dinner party for about 12 friends on Friday. It's kind of a three day thing for us - Halloween on friday, the children's day of the dead (we celebrate it now because of the m/c) on sat, and the day of the dead proper on sunday (also our wedding anniversary).

It's my favourite time of the year!

Im going to decorate my moms house, because we live in an apt..and hand out candy. Last year I dressed up the dog and she held the candy basket for the kids. The join of having a therapy trained dog..she does whatever you ask of her!

i dont really do anything for halloween, nobody i know ever does anything for halloween lol

I forget how North American this holiday can be. As a money making holiday, it is second only to Christmas here. I used to work in costuming, And that week before Halloween was way more stressful than any Week before Christmas. No kidding! Its everywhere!

I think me and some work mates are gonna hit town. My OH wants to paint my bump like a pumpkin lol

hiding in my house! There are fire walkers down town and laods of stuff happening but you dare go out in case someone bottles you or starts a fight. I may go and sit on the beach with OH and watch the fire works if i can manage a walk to the end of the road as i am totally lazy now a days.

Im dressing the kids up and taking them trick or treating, and thats about it.

Oh and I are having our first halloween alone together in our new apartment. normally I proably i will go to bed and he will play video games lol. Were still young.

my aunt always has a party for everyone with fireworks etc, so might head to that this year.

i would normally go out to a party but this year ill just be watching a scary movie with the girls and a big tub of icecream :icecream:

I am going to OH's,carving a pumpkin each,(hehe) & getting lotsa sweets in,& watching the new Halloween film. ;)

Handing out candy to the kids! My husband doesn't like Halloween (mostly because in our old house we had a buncha too-old kids coming by at like 10 pm to trick-or-treat) but I have convinced him to decorate a pumpkin with me and hand out candy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->