Hallway and stair case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
How do you decorate yours?

Don't know what to put in ours :shrug:

we dont have a hall and our stairs are to dangerous as it is so wouldnt decorate mine. I know a lot of people who go all out though x

Im moving into a new house in a couple of weeks and it has a massive pine staircase which is the biggest feature of the house so i want to decorate it up, may put garland around it or fairy lights which would look lovely. In the hallway next to the staircase we will have a big Xmas tree with a little train going round the bottom. And a Christmas mat by the front door x

I've got around 4m of garland that im going to wrap around my bannisters, :D

I put a garland with fairy lights around my bannister. xxx

I don't have any stairs :(
and I have a few little christmas things in my hall way :
large red christmas bow
happy christmas sign, just little things like that x

I have photos in my hall and I hang Tinsel around them, I also have a Merry Christmas sign on the inside of my hall door. I usually put a garland around my bannister but I seem to have misplaced it this year, may get another when I am out :)

I would love to decorate our banisters but i live in a town house, i would need a lot of garland haha

We didn't have on last year but this year I'm going to put a garland around the Bannister's and tinsel in the hallway, with a sign on the door saying 'this house believes'. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"