Hands in the air!

ProudAFWifey

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm a newbie here. ;) So my last visit from af ended Oct. 19th. My cycles are regular, I never miss. November comes around and no show from af. (I was on the pill also). So Nov. 19th no show from af and that was the last day I've taken birth control. (We decided it was time to try for baby #2). I took several pt and they were bfn. Lately, I have been feeling nauseas, w/o vomiting, dizzy spells, head aches often, acid reflux, and having milky discharge (tmi I'm sorry!!), and I've been getting a cramp/pulling feeling in my left side around my ovaries. Oh and super moody lately! Two days ago I had cramps and thought for sure af was on her way. They went away and nothing still. I am crossing my fingers that the cramps I felt two days ago could have possibly been implantation. :winkwink: Has anyone ever had anything like this happen and have a successful turnout? Or any ideas on what this could be? I will be making an appt. Monday to hopefully get a blood test or at least see what's going on! Hoping for good news!

I did again this morning. BFN :( Calling doc on Monday and having a blood test ordered. This not knowing is killing me! No symptoms or anything like this with my first pregnancy.

It sounds like ur body is trying to regulatr after coming off bcp, for a lot of ppl it takes a couple of months to start ovulating and get af. be patient, it will come x

Thank you for response! I did some research and I did read something similar. However, another thing that has me so confused, is while on bcp I missed my last one. Monday can't come soon enough so I can hopefully get an answer as to what's up with my body lately! I thought for sure I ovulated last week, as I had the left side pulling type cramp and cervical fluid (sorry gross I know!), as I usually get. This game is just getting old! lol.

It does get very tedious very quick, the waiting gets annoying. Stay pos it will happen xx

Not to discourage you but it took 2.5 years after taking last bc pill for my body to regulate. I did ovulate but my cycles were all over the place. The first off it was normal length and from there they went crazy.

Not to discourage you but it took 2.5 years after taking last bc pill for my body to regulate. I did ovulate but my cycles were all over the place. The first off it was normal length and from there they went crazy.

Oh geesh! How long were you on birth control and what kind if you don't mind me asking? I'm hoping that's not my case, as I was only on Lo Loestrin FE for a couple months, not even a year yet. I was extremely nauseas yesterday off and on and it was the first time of actually vomiting (once after I drank a few sips of coffee, and when my hubby walked in smelling like a cigarette I couldn't handle the smell). Yesterday and today, I could not get out of bed. All I wanna do is sleep. :( I had cramps this morning and thought AF was on her way to ruin my day, and now they are gone. So I'll see how today goes, I will keep you ladies updated and thank you so much for your responses!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->