Hands up who's reached viability!

babymad

Reaction score
Sorry about the self indulgent and pointless post but I've made it to 24 weeks today and my baby is considered viable. It's just a nice point to reach. Not too long until I trundle off to 3rd tri now.

I won't say the time has flown by but it definitely sped up since my 20 week scan. I guess that's because I've broken the back of it and am just counting down.

I'm on :cloud9:

Thanks for reading!

:hug:

Congrats! It feels nice doesn't it. :happydance:

I feel like time is dragging a bit for me now - just so excited about meeting my son!

i can't wait till i get to 24 weeks!! only 1 weeks 6 days to go for me lol, and i'll be posting a very self indulgent thread too lol! xxxxxxx

:happydance: Yeah congratulations, it really does feel great, take care :hugs: XX

Congrats on reaching the milestone! :happydance:

I'll be joining you in just one week!!

xx

congrats hun its a massive milestone for ur LO xx

Woohoo congrats, it's a great milestone to reach!

A huge relief to reach the milestone, I will be with you on Saturday. I agree that time has flown since 20 weeks. I remember thinking that my scan date was so far away when I got it and now its gone and I am nearly 24 weeks, wow. Congrats, and ladies also counting down, hold on tight xxx

Time has alternately flown and dragged! It's great to be at 24 weeks - congrats!

Congratulations to all who are or just become viable - hope to be joining you all soon - I think I will feel even better when I get to 3rd Trimester - have found the 2nd Tri soooooooo long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->