hands waking him up?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by tinytoes, Oct 28, 2008.

1. tinytoes

tinytoes Guest

ever since he was born my LO has had issues with his flappy arms and hands waking him.
    Now he's older I dont swaddle him - which helped - and sometimes he'll wake up after i've put him down flailing hands about or grabbing for something. He gets himself all worked up (unless i'm there to hold his hands) - any idea or tips anyone?

2. Vickie

Vickie Hannah & Rhys <3

Afraid not here, Hannah's the same during the day--which is one of the problems (many problems) we have with nap time. At night we still swaddle her :blush: Though Stan thinks we should stop :lol:

3. tinytoes

tinytoes Guest

yeah - i stopped after i read i should, but i dont know why we should to be honest. doh - i can hear him flapping them now....best go settle him...

4. Vickie

Vickie Hannah & Rhys <3

Hmmm I haven't read anything that says you should, though I guess it does make sense, they do need to learn to sleep without being restricted

5. Samantha675

Samantha675 Maybe baby #3?!?

Bren rubs his face immediatly while waking up, which wakes him up more. GRRR sometimes I want to get one of those plastic dog collars and put it on him to keep him from doing it.

6. 1st_baby

1st_baby Guest

7. tinytoes

tinytoes Guest

8. tinytoes

tinytoes Guest

haha exactly!!!